Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did the Daily Survey change to Paid Expressions?

I got the same page too and it wouldn't even let me take the survey - it just freezes up. I also never got credit for Friday's survey.

I also took the survey through the strange green page. I felt that I wasn't linked in through SR after I finished...if that makes any sense?

That happened to me, too. It took me to a paid expressions survey and I tried to do the paint survey but when it got to a question that asked about price, it wouldn't accept the price that I put in. I couldn't get past that page to finish the survey. I haven't tried a survey today, but I sure hope we get paid for yesterday since I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the paint survey to accept my price. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi63 View Post
    That happened to me, too. It took me to a paid expressions survey and I tried to do the paint survey but when it got to a question that asked about price, it wouldn't accept the price that I put in. I couldn't get past that page to finish the survey. I haven't tried a survey today, but I sure hope we get paid for yesterday since I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the paint survey to accept my price. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

That is exactly what happened to me. No matter what price I entered it was no good.

Survey numbers are starting to come in. She has uploaded Friday. I'm going to give her a little bit longer to upload Saturday and Sunday before I call her about the problems. I've got an email into her and she is really good about responding. My guess is that she is going to upload all of the data from the weekend first and then start looking into the problems.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just got all of the stats from the weekend and although the numbers were down yesterday, we did get a fair number of credits. Take a look and see if you got the credits that you were owed. I am guessing that the numbers were down in part because people got worried when they saw the Paid Expressions come up instead of our site. The other part (maybe about 10-15 people) would have been the surveys that were freezing up in the middle.

How are they going this morning?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good morning

When I click on the survey it tells me that there are no surveys for me at this time.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Tricia,

Just to let you know, I did get my credit for yesterday's survey. Thanks!!

TIAMOMMA

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Survey numbers are starting to come in. She has uploaded Friday. I'm going to give her a little bit longer to upload Saturday and Sunday before I call her about the problems. I've got an email into her and she is really good about responding. My guess is that she is going to upload all of the data from the weekend first and then start looking into the problems.
    My credits were posted for the surveys for Fri, Sat, & Sun but I did the Sunday survey early in the morning when it was "normal". I haven't tried taking a survey today because it seems to be the same foot survey that was there last night when I checked, I know Tricia is on top of things and I'm going to wait for her to post what she finds out before attempting to take today's survey?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I completed the survey late yesterday afternoon and did not get credit. I did get credit for Fri & Sat. though, before it became pandaexpressions.

I'm a bit leery about doing it today since I didn't get credit yesterday. Any world when (if) it'll go back to the old format?