Thread: Count me in too!

Default Count me in too!

I also just made SM! I did well on surveys for July and August and that accounts for a lot of it. Thankfully I haven't needed quite as many credits in Sept. or I wouldn't have made it because I am so busy with school stuff now that I don't have nearly as much time this month to devote to surveys like I did in July and August. If my schedule remains this crazy I have a feeling that I will not be able to maintain SM status next quarter...but hey, I at least get to give it a whirl this time if nothing else!

Speaking of school, I am in class now, so I should probably not be on here, lol! Gotta go!
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Congrats!!! I'm just under $2.00 away, so as long as I do a few surveys or offers, I'm in too!! I've never been a SM, I wonder what I'm in for?!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats Tasha228 on reaching SM for Oct 1 it will be a blast to have you and all the other SMers for the next quarter in the SM lounge! I hope your schedual lets up some and i know you can make SM again! BTW i know i have loged in to chat online while in class before LOL!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Congratulations Tasha228!!! WTG!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Congratulations are in order!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards