Thread: The Sport's Authority

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default The Sport's Authority

Anyone shop here lately? How did they credit? I ordered last week and just recieved the confirmation of shipment yesterday. I suppose it will probably credit next Sunday but just curious if anyone has had issues or if it was an easy one. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh SNAP this one never showed up. I guess I will be filing a TT when I get back from Disney. Maybe it will show up while Im gone LOL. Sad part is that neither of our shoes have shown up yet. Brandon's shipped on Sunday and mine shipped today. SOOOOOOOOOO I need a little pixie dust that shoebuys shipping is as fast as usual and they show up tomorrow or Friday or I am SOL cause I have no other tennis shoes I know I know I shouldn't have waited so long to order but heck they usually take 2 days and this time it took them almost a week to ship them. Such is life Can you tell I am stalling on actually packing? I hate packing and I hate actually arriving at vacation. I just want to wiggle my nose and be packed and there!
    Sunshine Rewards

It seems like it is taking Shoebuy a little longer to ship some of the tennis shoes than other things. When I ordered sandals, crocs, and keds, I had them within 2-3 days. But Kevin's New Balance took about 9 days and my Adidas are not here yet either. It must have something to do with their drop shipping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Maybe if all you women would quit buying so friggin many shoes they'd have some in stock to ship..... JUST KIDDIN.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Maybe if all you women would quit buying so friggin many shoes they'd have some in stock to ship..... JUST KIDDIN.
    I resemble that comment!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Well I NEVER! ok so I do occasionally LOL ok ok you got me I actually do ALOT! LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It seems like it is taking Shoebuy a little longer to ship some of the tennis shoes than other things. When I ordered sandals, crocs, and keds, I had them within 2-3 days. But Kevin's New Balance took about 9 days and my Adidas are not here yet either. It must have something to do with their drop shipping.
    That was my experience too. The crocs came fast but then when I ordered my husband's tennis shoes for our trip that we just took, they took 8 days from the date that I ordered them to show up so they didn't make it in time for our trip

So guess who had to listen to him complaining the whole trip about his feet?!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

WOOOHOOO! The credit showed up today!!! I am so excited now LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

It was kind of weird that one too so long. They must have some kind of delay in their posting.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs