Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Rescheduled Trip

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the awesome TR, Megan! Glad you got home safe and sound. I hate flying in questionable weather, too. I white-knuckle it all the way, lol.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Great trip report. Disneyland is my favorite place in the whole entire world. I have been saving for several years to take my kids there. Still don't have a set date but hoping in 2010.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    Great trip report. Disneyland is my favorite place in the whole entire world. I have been saving for several years to take my kids there. Still don't have a set date but hoping in 2010.
    Good luck with making it happen this year! Start trying for surveys everyday on SR and you will be amazed at how much you will have to save
    Sunshine Rewards

It has been so long since I have done surveys. There was only one available then. Last week, I did all three and I only got credit for one. Any tips?
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

It has been so long since I have done surveys. There was only one available then. Last week, I did all three and I only got credit for one. Any tips?
    I am guessing that you did all three in one day? The daily survey will credit the next day, the AMP survey will credit at the top of the next hour (make sure you clear cookies before taking the survey), and the Your2Cents survey will credit at the top of the hour also - just make sure that you take on of the surveys and wait until you get credit for it and than clear cookies and try for the second on. You don't have to worry about clearing cookies and waiting for the daily survey to credit. I hope that helps and good luck. I couldn't get a survey yesterday or today. I sure hope they load some real soon.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

We are going for Spring Break. We had hoped for next Jan but my dh needs to have surgery and with work and recovery, we wouldn't get to go for a couple of years. So, we are going Spring Break.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

We are going for Spring Break. We had hoped for next Jan but my dh needs to have surgery and with work and recovery, we wouldn't get to go for a couple of years. So, we are going Spring Break.
    Congratulations! Hope you have a fantastic time! I can't wait to read your trip report.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards