Thread: Entertainment Book 30% off + Free Shipping

Default Entertainment Book 30% off + Free Shipping

The banner on the SR page states 25% off and free shipping until Nov 30th.

When I clicked on the banner the ETB Home page states 30% off and free shipping. I've been waiting for this deal.

Order one book at $24.50 and every other book ordered is $20.

I usually get a book for my kids, my aunts and uncles (3), my in-laws and my mother. I got 6 books for $124.50 with free shipping and will get $2.00 per book from Sunshine Rewards.

Sorry Tricia, I can't post this on FB. My kids are both on FB and my daughter has been scrutinizing what I have been shopping for.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wow! That is a great deal. I need to get my own book ordered. I love those things.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

That will teach me that I should have waited. I got mine when it was $5 off and free shipping, next year I'll wait for this deal!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    That will teach me that I should have waited. I got mine when it was $5 off and free shipping, next year I'll wait for this deal!
    Last year for ME, I signed up for the automatic renewal. Cost me $35 but I got free shipping.

I knew I wanted to get these for gifts......but have been procrastinating. Now I'm glad I waited.

You can always order some for gifts. They make great stocking stuffers....they take up the whole stocking.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Last year for ME, I signed up for the automatic renewal. Cost me $35 but I got free shipping.

I knew I wanted to get these for gifts......but have been procrastinating. Now I'm glad I waited.

You can always order some for gifts. They make great stocking stuffers....they take up the whole stocking.
    Yes, I too had the automatic renewal before I realized they kept offering deals and discounts, put a stop to that real quick!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Yippee! My local book is $35 on site. The local groups sell it as a fund raiser for $25. But, I didn't find anyone selling it this year.

I've been looking every couple of days, but the link only had the 25% off. I refuse to pay more than the $25 fund raiser price. So now I can buy my book! Thanks for posting!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

For those who aren't Entertainment book people usually, check out what they have this year. The Boston one has four of our local grocery store $5 off of $50 coupons, which I didn't see in the '07, '08 or '09 versions.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.