Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting magazines they did not order?

Default Anyone else getting magazines they did not order?

I just received Birds & Bloom magazine and a bill thanking me for my order. I did not order this magazine but know it came through something I did on Sunshine because I use a nickname. Has this happened to anyone else??
    Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't gotten that one but I did get a couple of kids' magazines out of the blue. Like one month trials or something. They probably send them out hoping that you will keep the subscriptions and not cancel. But you don't have to pay for things that you don't order. When I get a bill for these, I plan on just writing cancel on it and sending it back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just got a magazine the other day that I know I didn't order or sign up to get free. I just "cancel" when I get the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I just received Birds & Bloom magazine and a bill thanking me for my order. I did not order this magazine but know it came through something I did on Sunshine because I use a nickname. Has this happened to anyone else??
    Thanks
    I got a Rachel Ray magazine that I didn't order (at least not intentionally).

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I got Reader's Digest once that I didn't sign up for. When a bill came for it I just contacted them online and they canceled it without any questions. I still don't know how I ended up getting it.

I got Prevention Mag. I imagine it was from one of those offers where I had to click on "something" to continue on to get the 50 cents or whatever. I think I will cancel as well.

I got Prevention as well. I get so many magazines anyway that sometimes I can't remember which ones I get. I do know that I wouldn't pay that much for on though. So I figured it was through something I inadvertantly clicked through here.

I got the Prevention magazine too! And today I received 3 subscription notices in the mail, BH&G, Good Housekeeping and one other one. Just writing "cancel" on them and sending them back.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got the Rachel Ray and read it in it's entiriety today! It was great, but I didn't order it either, although, I enjoyed it, I'll cancel it when the bill arrives. I also got a thank you for your order confirmation letter for a scrapbooking magazine. I could cancel that one through the email, so I did.

All of these free offers are turning out not to be so free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I am writing cancel on the bill and sending it back. It is a shame that they send them witout us actually ordering them.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards