Thread: Vera Bradley Duffel Bags $40!

Default Vera Bradley Duffel Bags $40!

Vera Bradley's Large Duffel Bags are on sale today and tomorrow only for $40. Plus, you can get free shipping on $75. So you could get 2 of these for $80 plus free shipping. Normally that would be over $150!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/VeraBradley/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Vera Bradley's Large Duffel Bags are on sale today and tomorrow only for $40. Plus, you can get free shipping on $75. So you could get 2 of these for $80 plus free shipping. Normally that would be over $150!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/VeraBradley/

Add a couple of Zip ID's on sale and use '10offsale' coupon for 10% off and you will still get free shipping.

I received a Sunshine Saver email today with this deal so I went to take a look. They had the large duffle in my favorite pattern of Botanica which is now retired. I never bought one when they pattern was available so how could I resist????

I also got a tech case, a wristlet, a zip ID and a coin case all on sale (different patterns). I was able to use the 10% off and get free shipping.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

How can I resist this!!!!! I think I will order some for my girls for sleepovers and of course one for me!!!! (and I have a package from them for a different order already en route!)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards