Thread: Vistaprint Holiday Offer

Default Vistaprint Holiday Offer

Vistaprint now has a HUGE selection of free holiday products! I just put up a limited time offer where you can choose from ANY of them and get 1.50 back.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3891
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome!! I just received the photo Christmas cards I ordered from Vista and LOVE them- so that is a good one to choose if you still need cards! I opted for return address labels on this one. Along with the photostamps that I ordered, my Christmas cards will be great!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just ordered new return address labels to use for cards next year. For the past two years I've used their return labels, so now I'll have another design to use. 140 labels will last us three years. I think this is a much better deal than trying to print your own labels.

I also ordered the calendar (it came quickly!) when it was 1.50 back. I'm enjoying these Vistaprint offers! Thanks!

I just ordered the return address labels...they'll save my hand from cramping having to write them out for our Christmas cards! Can't wait to get them! Now I just have to get our cards ordered...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I just ordered new return address labels to use for cards next year. For the past two years I've used their return labels, so now I'll have another design to use. 140 labels will last us three years. I think this is a much better deal than trying to print your own labels.

I also ordered the calendar (it came quickly!) when it was 1.50 back. I'm enjoying these Vistaprint offers! Thanks!
    Got my calendars, Saturday. Love, love, love them. Could be the models I used.