Thread: What's up with Disney Store Credits??

Default What's up with Disney Store Credits??

The credits for my order are all listed in my account separately. I ordered 15 items.

Tricia...are they doing that just to bug you?? Sorry to make all this extra work for you.

Doesn't seem to make sense to me. Must be something in the water over there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    The credits for my order are all listed in my account separately. I ordered 15 items.

Tricia...are they doing that just to bug you?? Sorry to make all this extra work for you.

Doesn't seem to make sense to me. Must be something in the water over there.
    I have absolutely no clue. They are the only merchant that does it. Every single item comes through separately!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I noticed that on my last order a few weeks ago too! My order from Friday has about 7 different entries.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I just check my account and about fell out of the chair. I have several credits pending for The Disney Store. I didn't realize that each item I purchased would pend seperatly. Wow, I thought that something strange was going on until I found this thread.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards