Thread: Question About Vistaprint Order

Default Question About Vistaprint Order

I hope I didn't make a mistake with my Vistaprint order! I received the e-mail from Sunshine about the free Vistaprint items and the offer for $1.50 reward from Sunshine if you ordered. I clicked on the e-mail link and proceeded to order a few "free items" along with over $65.00 dollars of other things.

Since I used this link through the e-mail does that mean that I will get the $1.50 for my order but not the 8% that I would have received had I gone to the Sunshine Website? Please tell me that I didn't lose out on over $5.00 by doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by jjskribs View Post
    I hope I didn't make a mistake with my Vistaprint order! I received the e-mail from Sunshine about the free Vistaprint items and the offer for $1.50 reward from Sunshine if you ordered. I clicked on the e-mail link and proceeded to order a few "free items" along with over $65.00 dollars of other things.

Since I used this link through the e-mail does that mean that I will get the $1.50 for my order but not the 8% that I would have received had I gone to the Sunshine Website? Please tell me that I didn't lose out on over $5.00 by doing this!
    Hmmmmm... it will probably just come through as the offer. But file a trouble ticket in a few days if it does and I'll see if I can do anything.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia.. I'll do that. I wasn't planning on ordering as much as I did but one thing led to another... you know how that goes!