Thread: Vista Print postcard offer

Default Vista Print postcard offer

I just ordered the postcards for my Mom who has just moved to a new town. I put on the front "I have a New Address" and the back I put her name, the new address and new phone number. I figure she can either mail them or hand them out. Shipping is $5.45 for slow so I am not making much in the end but I had been thinking of getting her something like this anyway and this will go towards me keeping SM status for January. Anyway..it is already showing as pending!!

I was going to order the exact same thing tomorrow! I was just waiting for them to put some bushes in front of our new house so that it looks a little better. I think this is a fabulous idea and am so glad that it showed up in your account already!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was worried about it!! I have clicked on that offer several times but I always chickened out!! With the warning that if it did not credit a dispute could not be filed I was afraid to try it. I think it credited before I even got their email confirming my order!!

I ordered the set with a bowl of water, floating candles and a pretty lilac flower. I think my 85 year old mom will like it.

I ordered them for my sons teachers. I got the ones with the chalkboard and apple. I had them blank on the back so they could use them as note cards! I will do them up baskets with lots of stuff they can use for their classes and that will be their Christmas!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I want to do that too, but to upload a pic of our house, it's another $5. I'm not sure I want to spend $10.45 on it- someone talk me into it!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I want to do that too, but to upload a pic of our house, it's another $5. I'm not sure I want to spend $10.45 on it- someone talk me into it!
    I chose a holiday design and uploaded our family picture into a box. I now have 100 holiday cards, that only use postcard postage, for $4 after the SR credits back.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I chose a holiday design and uploaded our family picture into a box. I now have 100 holiday cards, that only use postcard postage, for $4 after the SR credits back.
    SMART. I will maybe have to do that one!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    I ordered them for my sons teachers. I got the ones with the chalkboard and apple. I had them blank on the back so they could use them as note cards! I will do them up baskets with lots of stuff they can use for their classes and that will be their Christmas!!
    That is such a cute idea!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I sent out holiday postcards last year with a picture of the kids and Cinderella - they were AWESOME. I got some thank you postcards for dh for work during the special offer, and I seemed to be the only person who didn't get credit for it. Now dh needs birthday postcards to send out, so I guess I'll try it again.

I've had another set made for everyday - I have some older friends who don't use the internet and I like to just drop a line and make sure they are still kicking (and since they like pictures of the kids, it works out!)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!