Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hot Deals Contest

80% off Restaurant.com $25 Gift Cert. orders. Use code SAVE and Pay $2 thru 11/30/09.

Earn 10% back on purchases through SR!

Also, they are currently running a feed it forward program where you can send free certificates to people!

Avenue.com has 30% off at avenue.com with coupon code AV91155

Earn 3% cash back through SR!

Shutterfly.com has 25% off of their center stage posters. New members get $4 for a purchase. Earn 4% back on all returning member purchases.

If you haven't seen these posters yet, you should really check them out. Sale prices start at $14.99. They take a photo of your child and make it look like they are standing with the Jonas brothers, Disney princesses, Hannah Montana, GI Joe or several other kid faves. They even have one for babies where they make them look like they are dressed in animal costumes (ala - Anne Geddes). TOO CUTE!

edited to add: Free shipping on orders $25+, Promo Code SHIP25
    Last edited by cjjmesser; 12-01-2009 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Amazon: PINK Disney Mp3 Player $7.99 + FREE $5 MP3 Music Credit + FREE Shipping! Hurry!

WOW! Amazon currently has this Disney 512Mb Mix Stick Princess Flower Mp3 Player priced at just $7.99--down from $49.99!

Upon shipment of your purchase, you will receive an e-mail indicating that a $5 credit for Amazon MP3 music downloads has been applied to your account automatically.
    Did anyone else order this? I never got the music credit (which isn't that big of a deal) but I got the player today and it was Hannah Montana. My girls aren't supposed to watch Hannah Montana so they have never gotten into her.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did anyone else order this? I never got the music credit (which isn't that big of a deal) but I got the player today and it was Hannah Montana. My girls aren't supposed to watch Hannah Montana so they have never gotten into her.
    I got mine last week and it was just pink with swirly designs on the front and the mickey shaped play buttons and such on the back...I'm sorry you got Hannah Montana! I wouldn't have wanted that either...(also didn't get the music credit, but also wasn't really expecting to.)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards