Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hot Deals Contest

Also bought some makeup stocking stuffers at Avon.com with 2% back at SR. I used the coupon code WOW2009 to get free shipping.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I like the Barnes and Noble one for 15% off one item. I've been eyeing up a Michael Jackson book that I want. Nows the time to get it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Borders also has buy 1 get 1 for 60% off, use code on their front page. I bought four books last night. stocking stuffers! I also had a coupon for 25% off and they have free shipping on over 25.00!
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just ordered the Transparent Language Premium package for learning German for just $67 with the CyberMonday code and then added the free shipping code to get free shipping! You get 11% back from SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Dell Home & Home Office has the Inspirion 17 laptop for $549 today and free shipping. I was stupid the other day, so I'm till shopping for a good computer deal!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Walmart.com has a few good Cyber Week specials.
    Tinkerbell and Cars 4-piece toddler bedding sets for $25 with .97 shipping or free shipping to store.
    Little Tikes Side-By-Side Kitchen for only $45 with free shipping to store.
    Last edited by Belle; 11-30-2009 at 08:11 PM.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Video games are hot items this year. Gamestop.com has several Cyber Monday deals with free shipping on orders over $25.
    3% back from SR

Free $25 gift card with select titles (Band Hero, DJ Hero or Tony Hawk: Ride for Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii; or order The Bourne Conspiracy for Xbox 360)

$15-$30 off select titles (Dead Space: Extraction, MySims Agents, Spore Hero, Need for Speed: Nitro, EA Sports Active and EA Sports Active: More Workouts for Wii; or The Sims 3 and The Sims 3: World Adventures Expansion Pack for PC)

$20 off LittleBigPlanet

50 % off 50 select download titles

$20 on the Xbox 360 or PS3 version of Tekken 6
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

I just ordered 5 things from Personalization Mall. 20% off all personalized items, plus used the SR code for free shipping on an order totaling $50 or more. On top of that 8% back from SR! Great deal! Thanks SR!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Children's Place 15% off plus free shipping (both coupons worked together!)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Amazon has several magazines on sale for $5yr. You can also do gift subscriptions!

Cosmopolitan: 1-year for $5.00

Sports Illustrated Kids: 1-year for $5.00

Food & Wine: 1-year for $5.00

StyleWatch: 1-year for $5.00

House Beautiful: 1-year for $5.00

SmartMoney: 1-year for $5.00

Popular Science: 1-year for $5.00