Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Deals Contest

Smile Hot Deals Contest

We all know that today is Cyber Monday and the deals are hot. But how hot? I've got a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate just waiting to be redeemed! How can you win it? By sharing your deals!

Rules: Post in this thread the best deals that you are seeing for Cyber Monday. You MUST be able to get the deals through Sunshine Rewards. You can post up to five deals each before midnight Eastern tonight. Tomorrow Cindy and I will pick our 10 favorite and let you all vote. The deal with the most votes wins the $25 Amazon Gift Card!

You have to be the FIRST person to post the deal in this thread in order to be entered. And you must post what the deal is and which SR merchant you can get it through. Let the game begin!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Get $10 off a $25 purchase at Origins. Plus, get free shipping. And of course, 5% cash back from SR!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Origins/
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Default Bath and Body Works

Enter code CYBERMONDAY at checkout and get 25% off your ENTIRE order at Bath and Body Works. And I saw that for today there's INCREASED cashback through SR at 4%!

Use the code CYBERMONDAY at the Disney store and receive 10% off a purchase of $59 or more, 15% off a purchase of $79 or more, 20% off a purchase of $99 or more, and 25% off a purchase of $149 or more.

Plus, SR is offering an increase of 4% back.

I found lots of toys and clothes for between $5-$15.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/DisneyShopping/

Exclusively Online. 11/30 Only! 20% off + Free Shipping on $0 from Gap, BR, Old Navy, Piperlime & Athleta. Enter Code MONDAY

And 1% back Sunshine Rewards!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Entertainment Book

Ends today

30% off and free shipping. Order one book at $24.50 and every other book ordered is $20.

Get $2.00 PER BOOK back from Sunshine Rewards.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Legos on sale

This is an odd one. I know people are looking for legos on sale and would never look here

DIAPERS.COM has legos, some on a SALE and you get $10.00 off your first order! Could make some cheap legos. Plus free shipping on orders over $49.00.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Jet Blue

The JetBlue Cyber Monday Sale, One-way non-stop flights for $39, $69, or $99*! Hurry, sale ends 11/30 11:59pm MST

Travel is for Dec 1 - 17!

And $1.50 back on every purchase thru SR!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Newegg has an awesome deal on a portable DVD player I've been "cyber stalking" for quite some time. It is a 9 inch Sony, DVP-FX930, and is reduced from $189.99 to $129.99. S&H was $4.99. It has wonderful ratings on various rating sites, both by professional reviewers and customer feedback. The only downside, if any, is that it is only for the white model. All the other colors of this same model are much more expensive. For a $60 savings, I can live with white, lol!
    Last edited by spring; 11-30-2009 at 02:53 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

25% off all Crocs using Stackable code N9DWZLKY3ISA. Plus free shipping on orders over $75 and 4% back from SR!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Crocs/