Thread: Staples - Sharpie deal

Default Staples - Sharpie deal

Just a FYI to anyone trying to get the $25 off $25 Sharpie deal. Apparently, other sites are reporting that you have to call Staples to get the $ applied to your account after the fact because the coupon was supposed to have expired a few days ago but was released by mistake?
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Just a FYI to anyone trying to get the $25 off $25 Sharpie deal. Apparently, other sites are reporting that you have to call Staples to get the $ applied to your account after the fact because the coupon was supposed to have expired a few days ago but was released by mistake?
    I tried to order last night but coupon didn't work. I called today to get my $$ back. The recording said a TWO HOUR wait. I waited 30 seconds and a very nice lady gave me my $27.13 (tax too!) back.

The BAD NEWS is that the offer is not longer available. They were just overwhelmed I guess...
    Sunshine Rewards

oh no! It worked for me this morning! It was such a great deal!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Go to this link on Staples.com (through SR of course ) TODAY ONLY, if you spend $25 on Sharpie products online, enter the coupon code in the link and it will take $25 off of your purchase! It's like getting Sharpies for FREE!!! You can have them shipped to your local Staples store to get free shipping even! ENJOY!!!

http://www.staples.com/Sharpie-Retra...product_563076

eta: Coupon Code is 96140...don't know if the above link provided that...
    This didn't work for me. Anyone else have a problem with it? Told me the coupon code was expired???

Quote Originally Posted by MrsG View Post
    This didn't work for me. Anyone else have a problem with it? Told me the coupon code was expired???
    I have heard that you may need to call customer service and they will add it for you. I would give that a try.

It would not work for me today. But I sent them an email and placed the order anyway because they were running out of Sharpies. I am hoping to get the credit when the dust settles.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by MrsG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    It would not work for me today. But I sent them an email and placed the order anyway because they were running out of Sharpies. I am hoping to get the credit when the dust settles.
    When I called this afternoon for my credit from my last night's order, the phone message said the offer was no longer valid. The customer service person told me the same thing.

If you ordered today, you may not get the money back. Last night, yes. Today, maybe.
    Sunshine Rewards