Thread: Transparent Cyber Monday Code

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Transparent Cyber Monday Code

Is there any restrictions on the Cyber Monday code? I was trying to order one of the $89 packages and that code (CYBERMONDAY) wasn't working but the GobbleGobble code was. 20% off is still a good deal so I'll probably order it later using it but wanted to check for the extra 5% off
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll have to wait on Cindy to answer this one. She works really closely with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have sent an email to the Affiliate Manager concerning this problem. We'll hopefully get it straightened out soon.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Transparent tells me they were experiencing a little trouble with their ecommerce but the code should be fixed within a matter of minutes.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Cindy. It looks like things are working and I just tried and found out that you can stack codes
    Sunshine Rewards