Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Vent

Default Survey Vent

I am not the right age, do not have the right brand of printer, my kids are not over 13 and under 36 months, I do not eat at the right restaurants, do not drink alcohol, do not have the right bank for my checking, do not have a new enough vehicle, nor planning on buying the RIGHT vehicle in the future, do not shop at the right stores, nor buy the right brand of clothing....Can I PLEASE qualify for SOMETHING!!!!

okay...vent over...for now....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I share your frustration but for a different reason. I generally qualify without much of a problem but lately I have been taking surveys where I answer questions for 15 - 20 minutes and then I do not get sent page to the Congratulations page. After completing what seems like a whole survey I get told that I do not qualify for any surveys. Somedays I actually complete 4 or 5 surveys before I get one to credit and no, I do not do them quickly! It seems that the surveys companies are getting all the information they need without having to pay.

LOL. I certainly understand the frustration. It sucks when you answer those questions on several pages and then get sorry you do not qualify. Try another survey. Sometimes you can go for an hour and still not get anything.

I have only completed 9 surveys this month. Not that I haven't tried. After 10+ tries, I get tired of seeing, sorry, we have reached our quota. And I do get tired of filling all my info out - at least 5 minutes worth, then for them to tell my I do not qualify. I just want 1 more this month to get my $1.00 bonus. I knew I couldn't get to 20 early on when I couldn't get any surveys to accept me.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I am not the right age, do not have the right brand of printer, my kids are not over 13 and under 36 months, I do not eat at the right restaurants, do not drink alcohol, do not have the right bank for my checking, do not have a new enough vehicle, nor planning on buying the RIGHT vehicle in the future, do not shop at the right stores, nor buy the right brand of clothing....Can I PLEASE qualify for SOMETHING!!!!

Ya, but if your an IT person or have/are buying a new car in the next 24 months...you'll never be short on surveys. LOL

Thats ok, I didn't qualify for 22 of them this morning, but I think I have reached my 25, will know in a little bit, so if I am, I'll quit and leave the rest for you gals.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I did one the other day where I did a complete survey(And they even said "Thank you that is all the survey questions we have for you today. The remaining questions are for classifying purposes.") and then when they asked the questions at the end to "classify" me....they said I did not qualify and booted me out!!! THAT was dirty playing.

Join the club!!! I don't qualify for many of the reasons you listed...but also my DH works for a TV station....try that on for size!!!! I'm lucky to make it to 10 in any given month. This month I am above the norm with 11. I must live in the right area of the country!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    I did one the other day where I did a complete survey(And they even said "Thank you that is all the survey questions we have for you today. The remaining questions are for classifying purposes.") and then when they asked the questions at the end to "classify" me....they said I did not qualify and booted me out!!! THAT was dirty playing.

The same happened to me last week! I was so mad!!! I did send an email about it though I knew I wasn't going to get credit. I just didn't want to let them get away with being sneaky.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

I have not qualified for a SINGLE survey this month. Not one. So be happy some of you made it to 10 or whatever, because some of us have not gotten a single one for the month, and only got three for August.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post

I always seem to eventually qualify even though my only child is 20, I don't go out at the right restaurants, don't drink, drive a new vehicle, shop at the right stores for the right kind of clothes....

On the other hand, I'm going through menopause, have diabetes, arthritis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart problems and a throid condition.
    Sunshine Rewards