Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survey Vent

i have 10 people in this household, age 5 months up to 50 yrs. so i usually qualify for somehting, but it may take me a while.

i finished my 18th survey this morning.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I am with you! The surveys remind me I am a boring average American. You also forgot the spent so much money on clothes one, and I also do not own a cell phone. Really stinks huh? My husband did get one on fastfood today as he eats out, I do not.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    I have not qualified for a SINGLE survey this month. Not one. So be happy some of you made it to 10 or whatever, because some of us have not gotten a single one for the month, and only got three for August.

How many times a day do you try??? I have never heard of anyone not getting a single survey all month long. I know there are times when I have to try 20-30 times on some days but I normally manage to get one if I have the time to try try try. This has been my best month ever. I am 26/26 so far!!

I never seem to qualify either, sometime I try 10 times or more, but I just don't have the time to try and try and try. I have tried letting some of my younger friends and family, but they never seem to qualify either. I think I must live in the wrong area or something. I have only completed one this month, and 1 last month. I have finally just given up. It was just so darn frustrating that I just said the heck with it and gave up. 80 cents a day would be great, but I have a family and a job, so I just don't take the time anymore. I am not going to make SM this quarter either, so I am really bummed. But I have been working alot, school starting and all the things that come along with that, and I just haven't had the time to spend here. It is really bumming me out. Sorry to vent, just feeling a little down tonight.

Jen
    Jennifer

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    How many times a day do you try??? I have never heard of anyone not getting a single survey all month long. I know there are times when I have to try 20-30 times on some days but I normally manage to get one if I have the time to try try try. This has been my best month ever. I am 26/26 so far!!
    I usually try at least 2-3 times per day. Like miraclemommy said, I don't have time to try all day long, but I usually check whenever I have a chance to get online.

Heres a little trick, see if this helps. Take just about all your qualifying info out and try to qualify, naturally you won't, when you get back to that page, add all the stuff back in, then retry. Sometimes it looks as though they overlook some of your qualifications, and then when you put them back in, walla, its all new.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I did make it to 10! The last 2 days I was able to take surveys. It took me quite a few tries, but made it! Gotta love that extra $1.00 that I know is coming! Hopefully in October I will qualify for more and make the 25 that I made last month. Maybe they will have some new batches of surveys.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I share in you guys frustration!!! I don't have time to try and try and try and try again for a survey and yet I find myself doing just that. I love SR but I have other things in my life I could be doing than spending 1-2 hours trying to earn .80. Am I really that desperate??