Thread: Tricia or anyone, Question about magazine.com

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Tricia or anyone, Question about magazine.com

I ordered a magazine last year going through SR and now it's time to renew it. There is a box to click to renew for another year instead of placing a brand new order, I was wondering if I would still get credit for this particular magazine if I renewed it by just checking off that box? I'm thinking I wouldn't but just thought I would ask in case someone has done this before?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I actually haven't tried. Maybe someone else has?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually haven't tried. Maybe someone else has?
    OK, thanks. I might just place a new order when the time comes just to be safe.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would probably opt to just fill out new orders. I remember one year I was able to go in and click on a renew option once I signed into my account and searched for the magazines but this year I didn't see that option so I just called and had the renew option turned off on all magazines (somehow some were set to auto renew which i didn't want) and then I placed new subscription orders for everything. No issues with credits this year
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I would probably opt to just fill out new orders. I remember one year I was able to go in and click on a renew option once I signed into my account and searched for the magazines but this year I didn't see that option so I just called and had the renew option turned off on all magazines (somehow some were set to auto renew which i didn't want) and then I placed new subscription orders for everything. No issues with credits this year
    I hate that auto renew too and always check off that it's a gift and then it won't be automatically renewed but for some strange reason two out of the three magazines that I recently ordered are on auto renew...I'm going to have to give them a call too, no idea how that happened because I was being really careful.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

I did the same thing- I sent an e-mail and asked for the auto renew to be removed from my subscriptions. And then I placed new orders for the ones I wanted. I just don't like auto-renew at all!
    Sunshine Rewards