Thread: Animal Rescue

Default Animal Rescue

Just wanted to let all you animal people know that there is a beautiful hand crochet purse in the auction with the proceeds going to animal rescue. The picture does not do it justice. I have one, I love it. Its a perfect size for going out in the evening, not bulky, beautiful lining with pocket. Take a look at it, its for a good cause.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy...great cause...nice looking bag too!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Talking

Cindy, just a note to let you know that I won the purse(as you know--you mailed it!) and it's adorable!
    but, it didn't last in my hands for very long thou'...someone very close to me stole it! I hate when that happens!(sometimes I just know I should of had a boy!)

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I'm so glad you like it. I have others, some a little bigger with round handles that are awesome, but, I'm hesitant to put them in the auction because they aren't bringing very much for the rescue group. I have them in my store and they sell from 16.00-22.00 depending on the size. The picture doesn't do them justice. Anyway, I'm glad you were happy with...till it was stolen right from your hands.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'm so glad you like it. I have others, some a little bigger with round handles that are awesome, but, I'm hesitant to put them in the auction because they aren't bringing very much for the rescue group. I have them in my store and they sell from 16.00-22.00 depending on the size. The picture doesn't do them justice. Anyway, I'm glad you were happy with...till it was stolen right from your hands.
    Cindy-
    I forget, do you have a website? If so, are these bags on them? I'd love to see them.

Thanks
    Jen
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Cindy-
    I forget, do you have a website? If so, are these bags on them? I'd love to see them.

Thanks
    Jen
    I do have a website but they aren't on it. They are all one of a kind, some different colors and designs so would be hard to put them on there. It takes the lady that makes them quite awhile to make even one, but she does take orders for them. If I get a good response, I could put another one up on the auction here.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I do have a website but they aren't on it. They are all one of a kind, some different colors and designs so would be hard to put them on there. It takes the lady that makes them quite awhile to make even one, but she does take orders for them. If I get a good response, I could put another one up on the auction here.
    I'd love to see them & I'd love to help. I didn't get a chance to see it on the auction, so not sure what they look like, but I love bags so I'm sure if nothing else, I could place an order!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800