Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wish....

We are not planning on going for 2 years. My mom and dad and Sister and her family are going next July. I REALLY want to go with them. DH isn't too sold on it yet. But I have been secretly "pretending" I am going to see what my price would be, etc. How sad is that....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ok, I started the thread in the Disney non-travel section! I have a few different desserts I can put on there. I'll be posting them separately!!

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=3549
    Thanks Jen! Of course I forgot all about posting the recipe last night. I will get it done by Friday though. Now that the kids are back in school my nights are full of book reports, projects, practicing their speeches, etc. And they are only in 2nd and 6th grade!!

So I get my mail yesterday and there was a Kroger coupon booklet for me devoted entirely to the Disney food products!! Talk about knowing your market!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    But I have been secretly "pretending" I am going to see what my price would be, etc. How sad is that....
    I do the EXACT same thing! Every year I usually price out a bday weekend getaway for myself!! Knowing there's no way I could ever convince DH on going 3 months after we just went! That's sad!

I am also pricing out a dream trip for a girls weekend with two friends. I don't even know why I'm putting myself through that!! But maybe, just maybe!!

Sometimes pretending to go & pricing them out help with the Disney Blues too!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I think it would be fun for DD and me to go. Just us girls. But DH and the boys would not go for that. Whether DH admits it or not, he likes WDW almost as much as me!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela

You dream away....nothing wrong with that!

I am anxiously awaiting our trip in Nov (and the Big Cashout!)

I have been lucky this year to be getting ready for our 3rd trip (nov 06, may 07, nov 07). It is usually just my dd's and me along and in nov06 my girlfriend from Ireland came with us, in May 06 my sister and her son (only 8 months at time) came and in Nov 07 my exhusband is coming along for a 'family' trip (I know everyone thinks it is strange, but we all get along and it makes the girls happy!!) Because others have come with us it cuts down our expenses for staying (which we typically stay DVC rented points...so the way to go for the extra space) and SR always ends up paying my meal plan (a big thanks).

I really have Disney on the brain......and am so excited because I just rebooked my returning flight and got it for $39 .....our flight to orlando is only $54.............so that is a huge deal!!!

Now I am trying to figure out if all of the ADR's I have planned will work out and getting excited about our first MMVCP!!!!!

Now you have me in a disney-state- of -mind!!!!

YEAH>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

That is so awesome you get to go once or twice a year! I will dream. Sometimes I look at all of the WDW sweepstakes and "pretend" I have won and figure out how much extra it would be to add 1 more person (we are a family of 5 and usually sweepstakes are for 4). It does help a little with the Disney fix. Half the fun is planning anyway!

Enjoy planning your upcoming trip! It is great that you and your exDH can get along - especially for the kids' sakes. I know TOO many divorced parents that don't get along and the kids suffer.

Make sure you do a trip report! I have been really into reading them lately! It is fun to "go to WDW" with others through their reports!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I am going to do a trip report this time..........last year in Nov when we went I had planned on doing one, but then all 700+ of my photos got lost (I had put them on my parents computer because my brother borrowed my laptop while we were away and hadn't brought it back to me yet, and my parents computer crashed and there was no way to rescue them........and to boot, I had splurged for 2 nights at the Polynesian -- got a great rate'-- and we were complimentary upgraded to Concierge..........) I sort of lost my thunder for doing the report.

This trip I am going to promise myself that I will do one no matter what. I even bought myself a new digital camera for my birthday this summer so I cannot wait to see how these pictures come out!!

Have a great weekend...........I am off my cousins for our annual girl cousins only weekend up to Maine (we go to the Fryeburge Fair) and then over to North Conway,NH for some great outlet shopping!!!!!! We all do this to rejuvinate ourselves before the Holiday season starts!!

Pamela

ps...I know what you mean about how some divorced parents don't get along.we have been very lucky and I made a promise to myself that my girls come first and what is best for them is for us to ALL to be happy and part of that is for Bud (xdh) and I to get along. So far not bad at all!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards