Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish....

Default I wish....

I wish I was at MK right now. I have been in such a Disney mood lately. And we just had an 11 day vacation in July there! I would love to be riding Peter Pan right now. That is one of my favorite rides. Or Splash Mountain. Our family can't get enough of that one.....

Well, I am done imagining...for a couple minutes anyway. I may have to watch some of my Disney shows that I have DVRed. I miss the smells, the rides, the shops, the hotels, the sounds, the food, the weather, the fun, the....okay, I will turn on the TV now and quit bothering you all with my dreaming....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

lol

i would like to be there also. i am waiting on the april park hours to come out, so i know which parks i will be in to make all my reservations.

come on disney, put those april hours out!
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

If it makes you feel any better, I just got back on Saturday and I'm already wishing that I was back again!!

So now I'm trying to figure out how to make sure I can take at least 2 trips back again next year!

Thank goodness for SR!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I sometimes think it would be so great to live at disney! Its nice to take those moments to remember our trips and think about disney!

and DVRing Disney shows/Disney Parks... is great help!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Oooh! You are making me excited about my trip! You know, you go about your daily business and FORGET, well, just not have it on your mind, about the trip, and then I get all excited again thinking about going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    Oooh! You are making me excited about my trip! You know, you go about your daily business and FORGET, well, just not have it on your mind, about the trip, and then I get all excited again thinking about going!!!

Oh...you get to go during Christmas time! I would LOVE to go that time of year! How magical will that be! Hopefully someday I will be there at that time. I would love to see the decorations and be around all the festivities!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I wish I was there too! The only things that get me through are planning the next trip, looking at my photos & talking to all of you! (Thanks to you that have read my TR! It's been fun & that's helped my Disney Blues too!)

Something I did this weekend was make Mickey shaped rice crispy treats! I even found some sprinkles that were Mickey heads! Maybe that will help?? Oooh and don't forget to wear your Minnie Mouse headband!! Put it on! It may help you w/the magic!!
    Last edited by Magical JenK; 09-26-2007 at 11:04 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I have been excercising while watching the travel channel shows. It makes the time go by a little faster. Maybe I should wear my ears while working out. My family would think I have lost it!

I was making homemade waffles yesterday. All I kept thinking about was the Mickey shaped ones....brings back memories to POR in the mornings...I need to get me that waffle maker!

Great report by the way! You looked like you had TOO much fun!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I sometimes think it would be so great to live at disney! Its nice to take those moments to remember our trips and think about disney!

and DVRing Disney shows/Disney Parks... is great help!
    When they were building AK, I had an opportunity to interview for an animal keeper position, and after considering it long and hard, I decided not to enter the process. If I had been offered the job I would have been very conflicted. The job/pay was super, but I thought working there may take away from the disney magic. I so look forward to our trips when they happen, that I thought it might ruin it by being there every day. But whenever we visit AK, I think about how it could've been me caring for those beautiful animals in those incredible exhibits........
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I have been excercising while watching the travel channel shows. It makes the time go by a little faster. Maybe I should wear my ears while working out. My family would think I have lost it!

I was making homemade waffles yesterday. All I kept thinking about was the Mickey shaped ones....brings back memories to POR in the mornings...I need to get me that waffle maker!

Great report by the way! You looked like you had TOO much fun!

OMG! You TOTALLY have to wear your ears while working out, or having dinner or watching TV! I think you're family will enjoy them! Leaving the house w/them on...that MAY cause some unwanted stares!! :0)

I've posted this before, but some SuperTargets carry Mickey shaped frozen burgers! I'm thinking this weekend we'll be having those!!

And thank you, yes, we had a GREAT time on our trip!! Just sad it's over! I think have to change my counter on my siggie though...that makes me super sad to see that number go up!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800