Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish....

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    OMG! You TOTALLY have to wear your ears while working out, or having dinner or watching TV! I think you're family will enjoy them! Leaving the house w/them on...that MAY cause some unwanted stares!! :0)

I've posted this before, but some SuperTargets carry Mickey shaped frozen burgers! I'm thinking this weekend we'll be having those!!

And thank you, yes, we had a GREAT time on our trip!! Just sad it's over! I think have to change my counter on my siggie though...that makes me super sad to see that number go up!!
    Kroger carries the Mickey burgers and tons of other Disney foods. My kids love the packages of wheat flat breads in the shape of the castle.

Does your part of Ohio have Kroger?

I think we will be having a Disney themed dinner soon too, the boys and I are missing the magic!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Kroger carries the Mickey burgers and tons of other Disney foods. My kids love the packages of wheat flat breads in the shape of the castle.

Does your part of Ohio have Kroger?

I think we will be having a Disney themed dinner soon too, the boys and I are missing the magic!!
    Ah man! MN doesn't have Krogers!! I'd love to see the wheat flat bread castles!! How very magical they must be!!

I tried to make Sticky Mickey's once (from Chef Mickeys) & they didn't turn out at all. I also tried to duplicate the BLT flatbread from Cali Grill & that didn't turn out either. I almost bought one of the cookbooks this time, but I didn't....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Ah man! MN doesn't have Krogers!! I'd love to see the wheat flat bread castles!! How very magical they must be!!

I tried to make Sticky Mickey's once (from Chef Mickeys) & they didn't turn out at all. I also tried to duplicate the BLT flatbread from Cali Grill & that didn't turn out either. I almost bought one of the cookbooks this time, but I didn't....
    The flatbreads are cute and come in castle shape or Lightning McQueen shapes, and they're whole wheat (makes me happier). The kids think they are very cool.

I swear the Kroger's carry more Disney food products than you can imagine! Cereal, kool-aid, ice cream, waffles, frozen shrimp, string cheese, and on and on!!

The only Disney recipe that I have used with excellent results is the one I got for the Coral Reef's Chocolate Wave Cakes. I got it years ago from the Disney magazine that used to exist. It is amazing.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I wish I were there right now too ....

we've been back for almost 2 weeks now I guess, and it sucks! Doing my TR has helped, but once that's done I'll have nothing left to obsess over

I would love to go sit and listen to the Dapper Dans or spin myself silly on the teacups right now - even though we just had a potluck lunch at work and I'm stuff - I'd still totally go straight on teacups if it were a viable option!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

The only Disney recipe that I have used with excellent results is the one I got for the Coral Reef's Chocolate Wave Cakes. I got it years ago from the Disney magazine that used to exist. It is amazing.
    Oooh...yeah, that's what we had for desserts at Coral Reef! They were sooooo good! I'd love the recipe if you don't mind writing it out??

That reminds me, I have an old cooking magazine that has some resorts recipes too. I should look at them tonight & post if anyone is interested. Do we have that thread anywhere yet?

"Need a Disney Fix...try the Disney Recipes thread"!

Oooh...yeah, that's what we had for desserts at Coral Reef! They were sooooo good! I'd love the recipe if you don't mind writing it out??

That reminds me, I have an old cooking magazine that has some resorts recipes too. I should look at them tonight & post if anyone is interested. Do we have that thread anywhere yet?

"Need a Disney Fix...try the Disney Recipes thread"!
    Sounds like a good thread to me!!

I will get the recipe tonight at home and post it for you. I will warn you in advance though, it is the farthest thing from low-fat that you can imagine!! I honestly don't think I've ever made another recipe that I felt so guilty about.

They are my husband's favorite though so I always make them for his birthday. I eat 1, he eats all of the rest and manages to not gain a pound. Men!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

We have Krogers around here. Usually do not go there because it is a bit more expensive than Walmart of Aldi. BUT...I might have to go and get some a Disney food fix!

I am sorry everyone else is missing WDW. At least we can miss it together!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    We have Krogers around here. Usually do not go there because it is a bit more expensive than Walmart of Aldi. BUT...I might have to go and get some a Disney food fix!

I am sorry everyone else is missing WDW. At least we can miss it together!

Missing WDW here, too! We have a trip planned in a few LONG months, though, so that helps -- but it's a Christmas surprise for the kids so I can't talk about it (much). I would be interested in the Disney fix recipe thread Does anyone know how to make "The Captain's Mai Tai" from the Poly pool bar?? That is the one that I would really like, LOL!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Missing Disney also...just looked up airfare for our April trip...3 seats (DS onlap) over $3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are they nuts!?! It better come down soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like a good thread to me!!

I will get the recipe tonight at home and post it for you. I will warn you in advance though, it is the farthest thing from low-fat that you can imagine!! I honestly don't think I've ever made another recipe that I felt so guilty about.

They are my husband's favorite though so I always make them for his birthday. I eat 1, he eats all of the rest and manages to not gain a pound. Men!!
    Ok, I started the thread in the Disney non-travel section! I have a few different desserts I can put on there. I'll be posting them separately!!

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=3549