Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra Survey Credit Yesterday

Default Extra Survey Credit Yesterday

Today I have credit for 2 surveys from yesterday, but I only did one. I got one right away so I didn't have to change emails or anything. I don't want to get in trouble for doubling up, I'm not sure why I got two.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

We had a few extra credits show up yesteday. I'm wondering if maybe they were catching up from another day?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had 2 credits show up on Mon. for last Fri. I know I got part way into a couple and then they booted me. Then I finally got one that took me back to the congrats. I wasn't very far into the surveys that booted me, though.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We had a few extra credits show up yesteday. I'm wondering if maybe they were catching up from another day?
    I got two from yesterday, also. I took one quickly in the morning before work, got the Congrats screen, then dashed out. After work, I remembered the warning to always make sure you can't get another survey or you probably won't get credit from the first. I was able to go in and take another survey and again got the congrats screen. I just thought the first one didn't take. I wasn't trying to do anything wrong, I was just following the advice I got on this forum. So in the future, if I get the Congrats screen, should I check to see if I can take another survey or not?

I should also mention that over the weekend I took two entire surveys that didn't take me to the Congrats page, so I wonder if one of them ended up crediting?
    Last edited by spring; 09-25-2007 at 01:00 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I got triple credit for my survey from yesterday. I know over the weekend I had a few surveys that should have credited for me, but didn't, so I had to take another survey.
    ~Laura~

Quote Originally Posted by mom2ian View Post
    Today I have credit for 2 surveys from yesterday, but I only did one. I got one right away so I didn't have to change emails or anything. I don't want to get in trouble for doubling up, I'm not sure why I got two.
    I had the same thing happen to me. I qualified for the first survey I took yesterday. And I have gotten credit for every survey I've taken this month. So, I have no idea where the extra credits came from.

I didn't get credit for yesterdays survey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha
    I had the same thing happen to me. I qualified for the first survey I took yesterday. And I have gotten credit for every survey I've taken this month. So, I have no idea where the extra credits came from.

I got booted yesterday after getting half way through a survey. I finally got all the way through one and got the congratulations page.

Tonight I got that faucet one that is booting everyone right at the end. I went in and did another survey. Wonder what tomorrow will bring??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OK, at least I'm not the only one. I have done some surveys this month that didn't credit and I had to take a second one so it could be from that.

Thanks!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I got double credit too. I'm 100% positive I only completed one. But hey, I'll take the credit if they are wanting to give it to me. It just puts me that much closer to my 25.