Thread: Anyone have any problems with Costume Craze??

Default Anyone have any problems with Costume Craze??

I ordered from them last night but nothing is showing as pending yet...should I be worried or should I give it a few days?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Last night???? No you shouldn't be worried. Most take at least 2 days and very many take a week or more. Shopping credits are updated on Sundays so it could be as late as Sunday before you see anything. Alot also don't post credits until they actually ship. If you get the shipping confirmation before Sunday then I would expect something by then. Possibly earlier but I wouldn't be suprised if it doesn't.
    Sunshine Rewards

OK!! I guess I was just spoiled by Vista Print!!! They show up as pending so fast I was hoping the others would as well!!

Yeah Vista Print is actually considered a quick crediting offer and not a shopping credit unless you go through the shopping link and not the offer link. If you did the shopping link and went for the percentage back it would take at least a couple of days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Actually I just went back and it is showing up for pending on the day BEFORE I actually ordered it!!! HA HA. I do not think I saw it earlier but it sure is there now. Oh well..At least my "worries" are over. It's only for a little over $1 but it all adds up!!

Well Ill retract my earlier answer then LOL. I am wrong sometimes (ok often) LOL but I promise I always believe I am giving the right answer I think that Sunshine Guy is updating things to make it so that shopping credits can update automatically instead of Tricia having to manually do it. I wonder if he got some go them done. I did Barnes and Nobles about 2 weeks ago and it took until the next Sunday to get credit. Maybe we will start to see credits come through automatically! That would be awesome. Thanks for updating that you got credit so quick. I will have to keep an eye out for how quickly things are crediting now.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Well Ill retract my earlier answer then LOL. I am wrong sometimes (ok often) LOL but I promise I always believe I am giving the right answer I think that Sunshine Guy is updating things to make it so that shopping credits can update automatically instead of Tricia having to manually do it. I wonder if he got some go them done. I did Barnes and Nobles about 2 weeks ago and it took until the next Sunday to get credit. Maybe we will start to see credits come through automatically! That would be awesome. Thanks for updating that you got credit so quick. I will have to keep an eye out for how quickly things are crediting now.
    Yes, I believe he got all the Linkshare merchants done, which doesn't mean a hill of beans to you guys cause you don't know who is on Linkshare, but some of your shopping will credit automatically. Thank heaven, hes trying to make it easier on me for later in October when i have this show all alone and they are on vacation. Phew.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.