Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie here - Need help getting started

Default Newbie here - Need help getting started

Hi everyone! I am new to this and just signed up. I am not sure what to do. Do I just do the surveys that I am supposed to get emailed? or am I supposed to go on the website and click on something? Thanks in advanced for your help

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My first advice would be to go to the Member Q & A section of this forum and read ALL of the posts. You will get SO much information about the website from there. Then I would go and explore the website and see what is available for you to do and earn money. Read Read Read everything. Once that is done if you still aren't sure and have specific questions about the program we will be glad to answer any questions and give advice. WELCOME and enjoy!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I've only been here about 7 weeks, and I find it takes a couple of weeks to explore and understand what's going on. First of all, make sure you have a new e-mail address to do offers........you will get LOTS of spam, so you don't want your primary e-mail address clogged up with that. I don't bother worrying about it to do the surveys, however. My primary is okay for those, however you might feel otherwise and can use any valid e-mail address for that.

If you want to play the games, just make sure you post at least one time each day in the forum to play. Some of the games are free, and some of them are by paid subscription only.

Check out the Earn daily offers each day. You can try to see if you can .01 credits or so by clicking on the Paid Clicks. If you see a lady jumping in the air, click on the link to get your automatic credit (usually .01 or .02 credits).

Also check the Earn Daily for the Sunshine Scratch off each day to see if you can find the $ within 3 clicks.

Of course, you probably already found the daily survey site under the Earn Daily area.

Check your primary e-mail regularly for notices from Sunshine Rewards. Sometimes there is a link to earn money, usually .01 credits.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. We are all friendly around here. Welcome, welcome, welcome.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it. It does see very confusing to me. I noticed though that at the end of every survey you have to purchase something or pay for s&h if it;s free. Do you always have to purcase something to receive points?

And if I do complete a survey, how do they know i belong to sunshine rewards so that they get credit and I get points?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ckret01 View Post
    Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it. It does see very confusing to me. I noticed though that at the end of every survey you have to purchase something or pay for s&h if it;s free. Do you always have to purcase something to receive points?

And if I do complete a survey, how do they know i belong to sunshine rewards so that they get credit and I get points?
    Ok let me answer the second question then try the first. SR tracks you by your user id. When you click on an offer whether it be shopping, freebie offer, paid trial, you are sent to the site and a cookie is placed on your computer which tracks what you do on that site while you are there. In that cookie is your user id which is sent back to SR after you complete the offer and the advertiser gives SR credit for your completion.

Now the first question. What type of survey are you doing? If its one where they tell you thanks for taking the survey to get your "whatever prize" complete X silver, X gold, etc then don't worry. You are done with the survey and can close out of it. You do not have to complete any offers or give any cc numbers to these people.
    Sunshine Rewards

How about a question from a different newbie?

I have tried to do many many many surveys, but I never have been 'qualified' to complete one. It's very aggrivating. Is there some trick to it, or am I just stuck being someone they don't want to hear?

disneybound -- Do you try more than once right then? When you get the "no surveys for you at this time" message, go back to the members area, then click survey and try again.

Also, if you have an alternate email, such as a gmail or yahoo one, change the email in your demographics periodically.

Remember that your Sunshine account is a household account and anyone in the household can do the survey. My husband can sometimes get one when I can't.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

disneybound - Some days it is really hard to get a survey in and other days, I have no problems. My best advise would be to get another email account through gmail, yahoo, inbox, etc and use it for the offers and surveys. Ever since I created a gmail account, I have had better luck taking surveys. Why? I am not sure, but if it works, fantastic. Keep trying and you will get a survey.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneybound View Post
    How about a question from a different newbie?

I have tried to do many many many surveys, but I never have been 'qualified' to complete one. It's very aggrivating. Is there some trick to it, or am I just stuck being someone they don't want to hear?
    You can use others in your house also. It does not have to be limited to just your stats.
    You will also notice it harder to get a daily survey at the end of the month. Some days it takes me a lot of tries to get that one survey. Sometimes I try off and on all day long. Good luck and I hope things get easier for you!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I have tried for a few surveys without any luck. I guess I need to try more often.