View Poll Results: What Was the Hottest Deal?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • 80% off Restaurant.com $25 Gift Cert. orders. Use code SAVE and Pay $2 thru 11/30/09.

10 22.22%
  • Personalization Mall. 20% off all items, plus use code for free shipping on $50 or more. 8% back

3 6.67%
  • Rock Band Wireless Guitar with BONUS! - AC/DC Live Rock Band Game for $26.99 with FREE shipping.

7 15.56%
  • Shutterfly has $10 off $30 with code JOLLY10. And free shipping on $25 or more with SHIP25.

2 4.44%
  • Amazon: PINK Disney Mp3 Player $7.99 + FREE $5 MP3 Music Credit + FREE Shipping! Hurry!

13 28.89%
  • Vera Bradley duffel for $40 -two for $80, use the 10% off code 10offsale and get free shipping

3 6.67%
  • Sephora.com Philosophy "Grace me with a kiss" set for $5! Ships for free with the code SHIP4FREE

13 28.89%
  • Gamestop.com Cyber Monday deals, free shipping over $25. 3% back. Free $25 gift card

5 11.11%
  • Transparent Language Premium package $67 with CyberMonday code & free shipping! 11% back.

2 4.44%
  • Borders also has buy 1 get 1 for 60% off, use code on their front page.

5 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Deal Voting!

Default Hot Deal Voting!

Here are the top 10 that we picked from yesterday's contest. You can vote for as many as you would like. The person with the most votes as of noon Eastern tomorrow will win the $25 Amazon gift card.

80% off Restaurant.com $25 Gift Cert. orders. Use code SAVE and Pay $2 thru 11/30/09.

Personalization Mall. 20% off all personalized items, plus used the SR code for free shipping on an order totaling $50 or more. On top of that 8% back from SR!

Just bought an additional Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360 with BONUS! - AC/DC Live Rock Band Game for $26.99 with FREE shipping.

Shutterfly has $10 off $30 with code JOLLY10. And free shipping on $25 or more with SHIP25.

Amazon: PINK Disney Mp3 Player $7.99 + FREE $5 MP3 Music Credit + FREE Shipping! Hurry!

Vera Bradley has the Vera for $40-get two for $80, use the 10% off code 10offsale and get free shipping.

HOT deal on Sephora.com Get the Philosophy "Grace me with a kiss" set for $5! And it ships for free with the code SHIP4FREE

Video games are hot items this year. Gamestop.com has several Cyber Monday deals with free shipping on orders over $25.
    3% back from SR. Free $25 gift card with select titles

Transparent Language Premium package for learning German for just $67 with the CyberMonday code and then added the free shipping code to get free shipping! You get 11% back from SR.

Borders also has buy 1 get 1 for 60% off, use code on their front page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I love the restaurant.com offer

I vote for the restuarant.com deal!
    ha

well I may be biased as I have one of my own in the top 10. I would love the amazon gc.

This was a great idea Tricia. I was checking that post all day yesterday to see if there was anything I "needed."
    <Sunshine Rewards

I voted........I was able to take advantage of a few of the ones listed and more in the contest thread.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for posting the deals.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Still time to vote. We actually have a tie right now!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I think i won!!

O, i waited and now I see there is a tie again.
    <Sunshine Rewards

We do have a tie. So let's do this....we'll let it go until 3pm Eastern. If the tie isn't broken, we'll have a run off.

People can still vote for whatever they want but whichever of these two has the most votes at 3 will win:

Amazon: PINK Disney Mp3 Player $7.99 + FREE $5 MP3 Music Credit + FREE Shipping! Hurry!

HOT deal on Sephora.com Get the Philosophy "Grace me with a kiss" set for $5! And it ships for free with the code SHIP4FREE
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We do have a tie. So let's do this....we'll let it go until 3pm Eastern. If the tie isn't broken, we'll have a run off.

People can still vote for whatever they want but whichever of these two has the most votes at 3 will win:

Cool, thanks Tricia

If there is still I tie at 3pm, I would be happy to accept a $10 Amazon certificate as 1/2 of the prize
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Cool, thanks Tricia

If there is still I tie at 3pm, I would be happy to accept a $10 Amazon certificate as 1/2 of the prize
    I would too. And good luck. I am glad to be up against you!
    <Sunshine Rewards