View Poll Results: What Was the Hottest Deal?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • 80% off Restaurant.com $25 Gift Cert. orders. Use code SAVE and Pay $2 thru 11/30/09.

10 22.22%
  • Personalization Mall. 20% off all items, plus use code for free shipping on $50 or more. 8% back

3 6.67%
  • Rock Band Wireless Guitar with BONUS! - AC/DC Live Rock Band Game for $26.99 with FREE shipping.

7 15.56%
  • Shutterfly has $10 off $30 with code JOLLY10. And free shipping on $25 or more with SHIP25.

2 4.44%
  • Amazon: PINK Disney Mp3 Player $7.99 + FREE $5 MP3 Music Credit + FREE Shipping! Hurry!

13 28.89%
  • Vera Bradley duffel for $40 -two for $80, use the 10% off code 10offsale and get free shipping

3 6.67%
  • Sephora.com Philosophy "Grace me with a kiss" set for $5! Ships for free with the code SHIP4FREE

13 28.89%
  • Gamestop.com Cyber Monday deals, free shipping over $25. 3% back. Free $25 gift card

5 11.11%
  • Transparent Language Premium package $67 with CyberMonday code & free shipping! 11% back.

2 4.44%
  • Borders also has buy 1 get 1 for 60% off, use code on their front page.

5 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Deal Voting!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I would too. And good luck. I am glad to be up against you!
    Same to you! I know if you win you will put that certificate to good use too!

I think we are both Amazon addicts!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post

LOL I am an addict. And I always thought everyone knew about amazon.com. But I was telling my mom she should check there and she said she didn't shop there before. Now she is an addict too.

I am hoping to finish my sons Christmas presents with amazon.com today with some sort of lego.
    <Sunshine Rewards

LOL I am an addict. And I always thought everyone knew about amazon.com. But I was telling my mom she should check there and she said she didn't shop there before. Now she is an addict too.

I am hoping to finish my sons Christmas presents with amazon.com today with some sort of lego.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post

The day we get cashback for amazon, I will be a happy, happy girl.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Congrats! Have fun finishing your shopping!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Alrighty...it looks like we have our winner. Please file a trouble ticket giving us your forum EMAIL addres.

Amazon: PINK Disney Mp3 Player $7.99 + FREE $5 MP3 Music Credit + FREE Shipping! Hurry!

And I hope that everyone remembers to use the SR Amazon link when you shop even if we can't give the cash back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Alrighty...it looks like we have our winner. Please file a trouble ticket giving us your forum EMAIL addres.

Amazon: PINK Disney Mp3 Player $7.99 + FREE $5 MP3 Music Credit + FREE Shipping! Hurry!

And I hope that everyone remembers to use the SR Amazon link when you shop even if we can't give the cash back.
    I shopped through SR on Amazon yesterday!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for my gift card. I bought my mothers gift with it!
    <Sunshine Rewards