Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTX/MTC/AMP?

Default OTX/MTC/AMP?

How are the OTX/MTC/AMP surveys behaving? I see a high conversion percentage but not too many people trying them....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just got a quick one, with no problems; now to see if it credits at the next hour!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I have been trying nearly every day sometimes multiple times a day. Most of the time I go through one set of questions and then get the 'thank you but..........." page.

Last one I got was November 20th.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Last month I did 22 - would have done more but if it gets too late in the day I stop trying or skip a day because I like to get them out of the way early. I was unable to get any on Sunday or Monday but was successful today!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I was out of town over the holiday weekend and finally got home last night. So, I'm trying to get back in the swing of survey-taking. Got an DS and AMP last night and a DS and SM this morning. I'll try for an AMP tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, all in all, I've been doing pretty well with getting them eventually, but it seems to be more of a pain in the butt than usual to get them. The 24 hour limit (rather than the more lenient once a day) gets a little tricky b/c it eventually gets later and later until you can try them until I just have to skip a day.

The main thing that I've been noticing is that I'll try and not qualify for maybe 2 surveys, (meaning not even make it past their qualifying demographics) and then it tells me I've taken my limit of surveys for the day which I clearly haven't. I've figured out that I can try again in a few hours and it will take me through the qualifying questions again, but then I run into that 24 hour thing again as it gets later and later...

But, I've still been able to get one almost every day...very frustrating at times though!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Was doing pretty well with them until about a week ago. I think I've only gotten one in the past week despite several attempts daily. I don't have the time or patience to spend the day repeatedly trying to get them.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't even try them any more. Last month, I got 19 Greenfield surveys and only 1 OTX. I rarely qualify, and I always have to go through the same questions when I know I won't qualify. The time I spent failing to qualify wasn't worth the rare chance I got one. Maybe I'll try tonight and get lucky, who knows!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Barely have time for the DS and couldn't figure out why OTX kept telling me I reached my limit when I hadn't clearly taken one in weeks.
    Sunshine Rewards

DS-Great!
    AMP-it keeps telling me that I must be doing survey's from another source, and I haven't gotten one in the past week. (I do not do survey's for anyone else.

SuperMember Survey-sparodically.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards