Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OTX/MTC/AMP?

I'm with everyone else. I rarely have problems getting a DS but AMP, forget it. I try for several hours every day but it says I have reached the maximum when I haven't done any for days. SR is the only place I do surveys as well.

It looks like these credited at about 30% yesterday, which is about average. I've got an idea for something fun today....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was trying hard to do both DS and AMP everyday last month. AMP went well until about mid month and them they just dried up! I tried several times a day but always ended up getting kicked out or not having any to choose from but the one movie survey that would kick me out everytime I told them our race!!! Daily Surveys went great! I will keep trying this month but yesterday was the same with AMP and DS. Thanks for asking!!!!

Just tried DS failed out of 7 And AMP failed out of 6 but I will try again later!!
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 12-02-2009 at 11:04 AM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I went 2 days last week without being able to get one....so i had DH try one and he got the health questionaire....took in 40 minutes to do it (yes...he's really slow at them ) only to have them kick him out! Man was he angry.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like these credited at about 30% yesterday, which is about average. I've got an idea for something fun today....
    Oh goody!!! I got one to credit last night at 10pm, so I will have to wait until then to try again for another. I wish they would go with a daily survey format, like GF instead of by the clock. I usually skip a day if the previous one is late in the evening.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like these credited at about 30% yesterday, which is about average.
    Does that mean that for every 10 people who take an AMP survey, only 3 will get credit? I usually get credit but last night DH took one and it hasn't come through yet. (and he did get the thank you page).
    Melanie
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunnergirl View Post
    Does that mean that for every 10 people who take an AMP survey, only 3 will get credit? I usually get credit but last night DH took one and it hasn't come through yet. (and he did get the thank you page).
    Not necessarily. It means that for every 10 clicks, 3 people get credit. So of those 10, usually only 4 or 5 actually qualify for a survey. Then of those 4 or 5, 3 are getting credit.

It's not an exact science but we can usually tell that there is a crediting problem or few surveys available if that number is below 20%. 50% is about the highest we ever see. So a number in the 30s tells me that there are an average number of surveys out there and they are crediting about average.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs