Thread: Restaurant.com - great place to do business with!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Restaurant.com - great place to do business with!

When restaurant.com was running their $2 for a $25 gift certificate a couple of months ago, I snagged two of them. I haven't had the chance to use them yet. Yesterday, I got an email from them stating that one of the restaurants I had a certificate for was no longer accepting them. They gave me a code so I could go back in and order another $25 gift certificate at the restaurant of my choice at no cost to me. Now, that's a good and honest company to deal with. I will DEFINITELY be ordering from them again.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a similar experience about 1 year ago. They definately know how to treat their customers.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is awesome! I was hoping to order from them during their special this past week but the restaurant I love was sold out. I'm hoping it is back in stock before the holidays.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I had the same thing happen and they were great to work with to get it fixed. I would say yes they are a great company