Thread: Looking for doll bunk beds

Default Looking for doll bunk beds

Does anyone know offhand of any SR merchants that sell American Girl sized bunk beds. My one daughter has her eye on the triple bunk bed from the actual AG store but I don't think that's going to fly...

Just trying to find some other options...thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i haven't seen any, but i'll keep my eyes open. my DH has gotten into woodworking pretty heavily and makes bunk beds for DD's american girl dolls. did you check target? i understand they sell dolls the same size as the AG dolls, so they may have furniture too.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 12-02-2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: typo

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

maybe ebay has something similar? I would also check target as I did hear the same thing about similar dolls to AG from my boss yesterday whose daughter just discovered AG and all the things that goes with it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know of any SR merchants (I assume you've checked TRU?). But, I did see white ones at a very reasonable price at a major arts and crafts store.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks everyone! I checked Target (can you believe I didn't even know they were an SR merchant!) and found one that I thought would be nice enough for $46. It would have been free shipping if I spent $50, but only on qualifying items. So after spending 15 minutes finding NOTHING else that qualified that I needed right now, I decided to check walmart.com (also didn't know they were a merchant here!). They had the SAME bunk beds for...get this...$20!!! Plus I can have it shipped to the store by me for free! Not the biggest walmart fan, but I'll suck it up for the savings

Thanks so much for all your ideas! Since these beds are white, I'm thinking of painting her dolls' names on the headboards or something...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

So glad you were able to find what you needed and for a good price!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Thanks everyone! I checked Target (can you believe I didn't even know they were an SR merchant!) and found one that I thought would be nice enough for $46. It would have been free shipping if I spent $50, but only on qualifying items. So after spending 15 minutes finding NOTHING else that qualified that I needed right now, I decided to check walmart.com (also didn't know they were a merchant here!). They had the SAME bunk beds for...get this...$20!!! Plus I can have it shipped to the store by me for free! Not the biggest walmart fan, but I'll suck it up for the savings

Thanks so much for all your ideas! Since these beds are white, I'm thinking of painting her dolls' names on the headboards or something...
    wow, $20! congrats on your great find! i don't think my DH can make them that cheap, i'll have to tell him about this, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    wow, $20! congrats on your great find! i don't think my DH can make them that cheap, i'll have to tell him about this, lol.
    Yeah, I was shocked! She's getting to that age where she's on the verge of not being into "toys" anymore, and I didn't want to spend a lot on a doll bed since there are other things that she wants that are a little pricey.

I'm sure your husband's are much better quality than the one I got I did check out ebay, and there are some people that make really nice crafted ones! May have to keep those in mind for my other daughter at some point...