Thread: Whats still on your shopping list

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Whats still on your shopping list

Lets have fun and see what is on our shopping lists still to buy? How many are sunshine merchants.

I still have almost everyone, but I have for sure

8 crazy nights
    Michael Buble Xmas
    Coffee
    photo cards
    photo books from vista print
    Firehouse Magazine
    Parents Magazine (for Gymboree coupons)

Last edited by kimntrent; 12-02-2009 at 02:24 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I am pretty much done. Mike though is not so I'm trying to help him finish. He has left gifts for my parents, his parents, and then his sister.

For his sister I think we'll be getting her a couple of shirts from Macy's/Target/Kohls.

For my parents - not sure. We ordered some wine glasses this morning from Macy's but that isn't much.

His parents - no clue!
    Sunshine Rewards

Rick Steves' Italy book
    Rick Steves italian book
    Illustrated guide to Italian rivera. This one HAS to be Amazon, as the new version comes out on 12/21, and they'er the only place that will guarantee Xmas delivery.
    It's not my fault, Mom only told me what she wanted on Friday.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

For my parents - not sure. We ordered some wine glasses this morning from Macy's but that isn't much.

What about some wine to go with it? Where do they live? I live in the heart of the wine country and could probably find some killer wines for you.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the offer Kim. They are in Louisiana and do enjoy wine. We have a fairly good liquour store here in Houston so if you have some suggestions I'll go look for them this weekend.

I crossed my mom off with the purchase of a purple sweater tonight and Mike's parents with the purchase of a Vera Wang frame at Macy's using the Friends and Family code on SR (25% off and free shipping!!!).

So I'm back to just needing to finish off my dad with Mike and then his one sister.
    Sunshine Rewards