Thread: D23 credit experience?

Default D23 credit experience?

Tom and I are thinking about becoming D23 members this month. Has anyone had experience with getting D23 memberships to credit? I read on the review board that the Disney Store is sometimes bad about crediting, but has anyone specifically experienced problems with the memberships?
    Last edited by dwkay8; 12-02-2009 at 06:06 PM.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've never had an issue with the regular merchandise on Disneyshopping.com but I've never tried to order anything like that. I think Tricia and Cindy might be the only ones who can find out if it will credit or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe I spoke too soon. In the past hour I think we've talked ourselves out of doing it. I would have been surprised had we gotten credit, since I never expected cash back for something like that. Thanks for the input

I have been on the fence about joining D23 since it's inception. I finally decided to get the membership right before Thanksgiving. I went through the Sunshine link and I did get credit. I also bought a couple of other things too in the same order. Everything credited.

HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What are the benefits of joining D23?

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    What are the benefits of joining D23?
    Too much info to write it all here.....here's a link to the D23 info page.

D23

When I was at WDW in October they had a special Food & Wine Event just for D23 members. A friend is a member and invited us as his guests but we couldn't go because we were with other family members. It sounded wonderful and something we would have been interested in doing if we had planned ahead. I'm looking forward to being able to attend more events like that one.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    When I was at WDW in October they had a special Food & Wine Event just for D23 members. A friend is a member and invited us as his guests but we couldn't go because we were with other family members. It sounded wonderful and something we would have been interested in doing if we had planned ahead. I'm looking forward to being able to attend more events like that one.
    We're friends, aren't we???
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    We're friends, aren't we???
    Yes we are....... So......will I invite you should they do it again? Could be!

My friend could invite 3 guests. One was his partner, the other 2 were Steve & I. I couldn't go because my family was there. He asked us only a few days ahead of time. If I had known just a week before I would have gone.

An added note that most of the events are pricey and most are in California. The events at WDW have been very limited, and usually sell out quickly.