Thread: Referral question

Default Referral question

I would like to refer a friend who's interested in SR. I have no idea how to give her a referral link so that I get credit when she earns $5.00. I'm not computer illiterate, but need some detailed help. If it makes a difference, I'm on a MAC. TIA for any help!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

can you copy and paste a referral link from your referrals area? Basically its on the left hand side of SR in the menu area. There is a general link one at the top that you could copy and paste into an email. Would that work for you?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    can you copy and paste a referral link from your referrals area? Basically its on the left hand side of SR in the menu area. There is a general link one at the top that you could copy and paste into an email. Would that work for you?
    Thanks Catherine. I'll try tomorrow at work when I get her email. If I can't do it, I'll post again for more help. Thanks again!

I had 5 people sign up through my referral link but none of them have the ambition to do any surveys/offers/shopping to get credit. They all love seeing my ticker go up but they say it's too much work.
    Is there a certain time limit to get to $5.00? From they way they are going, I may get a credit by next summer. Also, how many referals can you have at once? I had another friend sign up through my link but I didn't get credit.

Sunshine Rewards

There's no time limit at all. Once they are your referral, they are your referral forever. Maybe they will decide to use it when they start doing some online shopping this holiday season? If nothing else, just for the discounts?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs