Thread: New Freebie Offers

Default New Freebie Offers

Just posted a couple of new freebie offers. I didn't test them but they come from pretty good advertisers. I'll keep an eye on them and see how they credit:

Holiday - Free T.G.I. Friday's Gift Card
    GiveawayCafe - Free Apple iPhone 3G
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Awesome! I plan on using tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon to catch up on some freebie offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Awesome! I plan on using tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon to catch up on some freebie offers.
    woohoo! I've got a cruise (or two-LOL) to fund! I must rock the earnage.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

trying the holiday offer and got about 3 pages into the smiley media pages and it stopped with this page

end_visitor_cycle
    Tried refreshing it and nothing. So i thought i would pass it on.

Also the giveaway cafe is going to a different link.
    Last edited by athoods; 12-03-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    trying the holiday offer and got about 3 pages into the smiley media pages and it stopped with this page

end_visitor_cycle
    Tried refreshing it and nothing. So i thought i would pass it on.

Also the giveaway cafe is going to a different link.
    Same thing happened to me on both of these offers
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I got credit for the holiday offer.
    I work so hard for credits,
    then I get a credit when it doesn't work.
    #1848602 Paid Signup: Holiday - Free T.G.I. Friday's Gift Card 0.50 Credits 12/03/2009 Paid

GiveawayCafe - Free Apple iPhone 3G-is going to a page that says, the link doesn't exist.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

TGI Friday offer: Careful...fine print on bottom of 1st page:

Your subscription includes monthly internet access and suite of internet security software. By clicking the "submit" button you agree to subscribe to ISP-Secure service and understand and fully accept the terms and conditions of this offer. I am at least 18 years of age and am authorized to make changes and/or incur charges to this telephone account. I understand and agree that I am giving my authorization for ISP-Secure to bill my local phone bill in the amount of $14.95 each month for this service. I understand this charge will appear in my local telephone bill on the miscellaneous page, billed on behalf of ISP-Secure.

I can cancel any time by calling 888.291.1651 or mailing support@ISP-Secure.com. Please note, ISP-Secure is not associated with your local phone company.

ISP Secure Gift program is not endorsed, sponsored by or affiliated with any of the brands or logos displayed above. Such terms are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    TGI Friday offer: Careful...fine print on bottom of 1st page:

Your subscription includes monthly internet access and suite of internet security software. By clicking the "submit" button you agree to subscribe to ISP-Secure service and understand and fully accept the terms and conditions of this offer. I am at least 18 years of age and am authorized to make changes and/or incur charges to this telephone account. I understand and agree that I am giving my authorization for ISP-Secure to bill my local phone bill in the amount of $14.95 each month for this service. I understand this charge will appear in my local telephone bill on the miscellaneous page, billed on behalf of ISP-Secure.

I can cancel any time by calling 888.291.1651 or mailing support@ISP-Secure.com. Please note, ISP-Secure is not associated with your local phone company.

ISP Secure Gift program is not endorsed, sponsored by or affiliated with any of the brands or logos displayed above. Such terms are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
    Oh great, I already did it and got the credit but thanks for the heads up! Now I'll have to keep an eye on my phone bill.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Eww... I don't like that. I pulled the offer. Thanks for letting me know. It isn't worth the risk that people won't see it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Here's another new one. Hopefully it will be better! It's a short one...

Holiday $500 Toy's R US Gift Card
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs