Thread: Any reviews of the Crocs' Lena

Default Any reviews of the Crocs' Lena

This high-heeled wedge, regularly $39.99, is on sale for $9.99 at crocs.com plus there's a free shopping code. I would love to get a pair of dressy crocs adn was wondering how this looks and feels. Thanks.

Oh, thats awesome looking. I have a pair of Crocs wedge heels, not the Lena, but I love them. If they have this in black, I'm getting it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

OMG, free shipping too, there is no way to pass up this deal. Croc wedge heels are so comfortable and I have had so many compliments on the ones I have.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I am debating these. I have heard so many people say they are ugly but I think they would be really cute with my black pants. And crocs are so comfy. If they are there tomorrow in my size I think I will get them!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I went ahead and ordered them. The 5% exclusive stackable code on the SR site came up invalid, but it's hard to complain when I'm getting them for under $10.

I really wanted to put them on my husband's shopping list for me, but I was afraid he would fool around and not order them while black was in stock or neglect to go through SR (a bit of problem). So, they're "to me/from me."