Thread: Wow...shoebuy is fast at shipping

Default Wow...shoebuy is fast at shipping

I ordered some shoes for my girls late at night on Monday and lo and behold they showed up this morning...........that is the fastest shipping ever in my book...and you have to love that you don't pay shipping for shoebuy.com.

Just an FYI

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    I ordered some shoes for my girls late at night on Monday and lo and behold they showed up this morning...........that is the fastest shipping ever in my book...and you have to love that you don't pay shipping for shoebuy.com.

Just an FYI

pamela
    Wow, that is really fast! I had good luck with Shoebuy for our crocs when I ordered in April.

BUT...then a few weeks ago I ordered new shoes for our upcoming trip and figured that they would arrive on time.......nope, took them 8 days from the day I ordered them
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Ours came quickly too, I was really shocked. And they are the only shopping I have done that has credited through SR quickly!

I ordered from them on the 21st and am still waiting - the credits did show up today though.
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I ordered a baggallini (spelling?) from them Monday, maybe it will show up today
    JollyTammy