Thread: The Popcorn Factory

Default The Popcorn Factory

i know i have asked this question b4 but i just want to make sure. placed an order with the popcorn factory about 2 hours ago but i have yet to get a confirmation email from them about my order. did get an email saying thank you for registering. what i was wondering was when would it be okay to delete these cookies (don't want to mess anything up) so that i can look at other merchants? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i know i have asked this question b4 but i just want to make sure. placed an order with the popcorn factory about 2 hours ago but i have yet to get a confirmation email from them about my order. did get an email saying thank you for registering. what i was wondering was when would it be okay to delete these cookies (don't want to mess anything up) so that i can look at other merchants? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm seeing your click through but not your purchase yet so it may just be processing.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'd wait. Let me know what you think of the popcorn.
    Sunshine Rewards

cindy and m 'n c for answering my questions. how long should i wait?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl