Thread: ProFlowers Website Issues

Default ProFlowers Website Issues

Most of the day yesterday & so far today I've been having trouble opening the ProFlowers website through SR. We need to order a plant for MIL's b-day next week & as soon as we decided on which one we wanted & were ready to order the site freaked out! It's been hit or miss trying to open it on it's own without going through SR first so I'm thinking it's probably on their end rather than SR's. But it's tempting me to order by phone because they have the best price on the specific item we want. Of course, I don't want to do that because I want the SR credit - and contest entry!

Any hints as to what is going on & when it might work? I'm beginning to think we have to find a new bday present!

False alarm! DH finally suggested I try using Firefox rather than IE & that did the trick. I never think of making the switch but I should try to keep it in mind. Stupid IE!!

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    False alarm! DH finally suggested I try using Firefox rather than IE & that did the trick. I never think of making the switch but I should try to keep it in mind. Stupid IE!!

Glad you figured it out and were able to order. Nothing more frustrating than that. IE always crashed on my desktop. Now I only use Firefox. Weird that on my laptop IE works fine. I hardly use it there........got used to Firefox's features and like it better.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards