Thread: Deep discount back order?

Default Deep discount back order?

Does anyone have any experience with backorder at Deep discount? Two things I ordered this week are now back ordered, which makes me a little jittery.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with backorder at Deep discount? Two things I ordered this week are now back ordered, which makes me a little jittery.

I have something I ordered which was a pre-order. It's been released but they don't have it. It is out of stock and they state I wasn't charged and won't be charged until it ships. Going to check my CC. I received everything else in my order.

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't need it for a gift. Do you??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I have something I ordered which was a pre-order. It's been released but they don't have it. It is out of stock and they state I wasn't charged and won't be charged until it ships. Going to check my CC. I received everything else in my order.

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't need it for a gift. Do you??
    I do-and it was in stock when I ordered, which is what bugs me. I think I'll give them a week or so, then contact them.

Hopefully you'll get it soon. I ordered last Saturday and one of my items was listed as being on backorder when I put it in my cart, but after I checked out it said it would ship in 1-2 days. I thought it was a little strange, but I got my order today, with both items.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I do-and it was in stock when I ordered, which is what bugs me. I think I'll give them a week or so, then contact them.
    That stinks Heather. I would call them the middle of next week. That will give you time to hopefully find it someplace else to get it in time for Christmas.

Good luck......hope you get it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    That stinks Heather. I would call them the middle of next week. That will give you time to hopefully find it someplace else to get it in time for Christmas.

Good luck......hope you get it.
    It shipped today (and I was about to contact them with the whatfor this afternoon).