Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MagazinesQuick.com

Darn it! I just ordered the Princess magazine from Magazines.com for my daughter! Oh well, maybe I can find something for myself!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you already place an order today? Did you use Paypal?
    Yeah, I did use paypal.......I hope that doesn't cause a problem??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Are they crediting well? This is the company that never credited when I tried to order from them earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Are they crediting well? This is the company that never credited when I tried to order from them earlier this year.
    That doesn't sound too good How long should it take for it to show up as pending in our account? Does using paypal for payment method screw things up when shopping??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    That doesn't sound too good How long should it take for it to show up as pending in our account? Does using paypal for payment method screw things up when shopping??
    Yes, it seems using paypal messes this up. If you don't use paypal, chances are there will be no problem crediting.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, it seems using paypal messes this up. If you don't use paypal, chances are there will be no problem crediting.
    SHOOT!! Ok, that's not exactly what I just said but darn! I wish I would have known that before I placed the order yesterday
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I had some lengthy discussions with them in the past month about what happened earlier in the year and the guy at the company now assured me that everything has been fixed and that if I have any problems, I can go directly to him. So I made a test purchase and it tracked just fine. Someone else made a purchase and it tracked fine. But now it looks like a paypal didn't go through.

The good news is that we are now in close contact with the actual company. And the affiliate managers are the same ones from the Faith Wear purchases last week that fixed the paypal stuff for us within 24 hours. So we just need to double check that yours did not, indeed, come through last night (they are manual credits that I only post every couple of days). If for any reason it didn't, we will go to him immediately rather than waiting the 7-10 days as usual.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had some lengthy discussions with them in the past month about what happened earlier in the year and the guy at the company now assured me that everything has been fixed and that if I have any problems, I can go directly to him. So I made a test purchase and it tracked just fine. Someone else made a purchase and it tracked fine. But now it looks like a paypal didn't go through.

The good news is that we are now in close contact with the actual company. And the affiliate managers are the same ones from the Faith Wear purchases last week that fixed the paypal stuff for us within 24 hours. So we just need to double check that yours did not, indeed, come through last night (they are manual credits that I only post every couple of days). If for any reason it didn't, we will go to him immediately rather than waiting the 7-10 days as usual.

So all hope is not lost then??

Thanks Tricia, you take such good care of us!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Tricia, I haven't seen this show up yet. Should I go ahead and file a trouble ticket?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Tricia, I haven't seen this show up yet. Should I go ahead and file a trouble ticket?
    Definitely.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs