Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MagazinesQuick.com

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Definitely.
    Ok, I will file one on Wednesday. The system isn't letting me file one yet b/c it hasn't been 7 days.

Thanks for your help!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I wanted to place a large Christmas order, but I guess I better wait until everything is checked out!?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I wanted to place a large Christmas order, but I guess I better wait until everything is checked out!?
    I think mine was just a problem b/c I used paypal to pay for it. I think everyone else who used credit cards worked fine.

At least that's what I thought I heard.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I think mine was just a problem b/c I used paypal to pay for it. I think everyone else who used credit cards worked fine.

At least that's what I thought I heard.

Thank you! That helps a great deal!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I had some lengthy discussions with them in the past month about what happened earlier in the year and the guy at the company now assured me that everything has been fixed and that if I have any problems, I can go directly to him. So I made a test purchase and it tracked just fine. Someone else made a purchase and it tracked fine. But now it looks like a paypal didn't go through.

The good news is that we are now in close contact with the actual company. And the affiliate managers are the same ones from the Faith Wear purchases last week that fixed the paypal stuff for us within 24 hours. So we just need to double check that yours did not, indeed, come through last night (they are manual credits that I only post every couple of days). If for any reason it didn't, we will go to him immediately rather than waiting the 7-10 days as usual.
    Well maybe I'll give them another try. I want to get mag subscriptions for DD, DS, and DNephew for Christmas this year.