Thread: Cookies...

Default Cookies...

I'm thinking that I will send cookies to my Grandfather for Christmas, but I have never ordered from any of the companies here...Any recommendations??
    thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I'm thinking that I will send cookies to my Grandfather for Christmas, but I have never ordered from any of the companies here...Any recommendations??
    thanks!
    Well, I'm a huge Chery and Co freak, love the Cheryl O's so much and Dancing Deer has the best molasses/clove cookies I have ever eaten.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I saw on FB that you already ordered. I ordered for 2 gifts this year and of course couldn't resist when they offered me a deal for Christmas cookies for me.

Everyone I have ever sent Cheryl & Co cookies to has raved about them.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i sent some dancing deer cookies a while back and they were very much appreciated. the recipient is in another state, so i didn't see them personally, but i was told they were gone very quickly, lol.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Weird but I didn't really care for the Cheryl's cookies that I ordered for some reason, can't pinpoint why exactly except maybe I didn't really think they were anything special and they didn't really taste like a homemade cookie to me? I got some of those frosted ones and another box of an assortment. I also have a ton of them left in my freezer which I plan on bringing to a c'mas party we are going to next weekend. I think next time I will try David's to compare.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Weird but I didn't really care for the Cheryl's cookies that I ordered for some reason, can't pinpoint why exactly except maybe I didn't really think they were anything special and they didn't really taste like a homemade cookie to me? I got some of those frosted ones and another box of an assortment. I also have a ton of them left in my freezer which I plan on bringing to a c'mas party we are going to next weekend. I think next time I will try David's to compare.
    There's a HUGE difference between Cheryl & Co, David's, and Dancing Deer. I like them all individually but I do think it's a matter of taste. C&C is the individually wrapped, lots of different varieties leader. David's focuses on the "homemade" taste with traditional flavors that have less preservatives. Dancing Deer has the homemade taste and no preservatives but less traditional flavors.

I don't turn my nose up at any of them. LOL! But I can see how people would have definite preferences between them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    There's a HUGE difference between Cheryl & Co, David's, and Dancing Deer. I like them all individually but I do think it's a matter of taste. C&C is the individually wrapped, lots of different varieties leader. David's focuses on the "homemade" taste with traditional flavors that have less preservatives. Dancing Deer has the homemade taste and no preservatives but less traditional flavors.

I don't turn my nose up at any of them. LOL! But I can see how people would have definite preferences between them.
    I think the Cheryl cookies would have tasted much better had gotten my SR credit from the purchase...still waiting on my TT to be resolved!! Thanks for comparing the other companies, I will definitely have to try them sometime.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    thanks!
    I like Cheryl and Co the boest, BUT as dancing deer are made in Boston, I like sending them to people far away.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks everyone...I did end up ordering from Cheryl & Co. this time around. I think next time I will probably try out Dancing Deer. I don't think I would ever order cookies for myself, because I do think there is nothing like homemade, but this was much more practical than making them myself and shipping them to Floida!

Sunshine Rewards