Thread: barnes and nobles

Default barnes and nobles

ok i have a quick question, so i wanted to buy something from barnes and noble so i go to sunshinerewards.com and click on shopping and found barnes and noble...

i clicked on it and i ordered what i wanted now where would i go to see my pending shopping or whatnot ?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This was from the FAQ since it will help with some of your question. Basically tricia does a manual upload normally on Sunday afternoons to credit our shopping that has been turned in by the merchants. Some merchants turn it around faster than once a week so if its slow on here tricia will sometimes post them before sunday but that isn't very likely. Also some merchants will hold credit until your order ships so it may take a bit longer to see credit.

You will see credit on the date your order was made when it "pends" to your account. So on Sunday if it posts you will need to look at today's date for the credit not Sunday's date.

How long does shopping take to credit?

Shopping credits are manual credits SR must receive from the merchants and then manually import to our accounts. Most shopping will credit within a 7-10 business days. There are some shopping items that will take longer to credit such as travel shopping. These items typically will credit after you complete your travel.
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah i read all of that already.... i just didnt know if where it says shopping pending if there was going to a number that showed up. i know it talks awhile for them to credit

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It will be in your account history like any other credit. It will have a credit pending in italics next to the line item and the date it will come off of pending Also you can check the current earnings page and there is a spot for credits on hold or pending. If you have a zero there now you will be able to tell that it credited because it will show the amount you earned from this purchase there when Tricia posts it (that way you are digging in your history for it).

Similar shopping questions have been coming up a lot lately so I figured I'd just cover all the basis in my previous answer in case someone else came along with a question.

Hope this answered everything for you.
    Sunshine Rewards