Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scentsy Holiday Offer

Default Scentsy Holiday Offer

Everyone should have received a paid email last night about this but just in case your account spam blocked it....

Attend our SCENTSational online holiday party!

All orders placed within the Sunshine Rewards Party from December 7-15 will earn $2 cash back from Sunshine Rewards. Orders over $50 will receive a free holiday car candle and have a chance to win a plug-in. When you spend $100, will receive a free holiday room spray and be entered to win a full size warmer of your choice.

My good friend, Shelli, is the seller and I have to say that I am addicted to Scentsy! I have 3 standard warmers, 2 holiday warmers, and 2 plugins. I was a Yankee Candle addict until I started using these.

This is a one shot deal for Sunshine Rewards--the cash back on purchase as well as the free items and chance to win a full size warmer. If you have any questions about it at all, just let me know!

http://www.Fancyphi.scentsy.us
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I would love to see this added to the shopping category...I also love them and did place an order through the SR party, can't wait to get them.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just got done with my order too. I'm hoping to love it. Have heard so much about this company and am anxious to try them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I would love to see this added to the shopping category...I also love them and did place an order through the SR party, can't wait to get them.
    I'm glad to hear that!! Depending on how this goes over, Shelli and I will definitely be talking to see if we can't work something out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I clicked on her link in the email (not the paying link) was that the right link?
    Thanks!
    JollyTammy

Quote Originally Posted by jollytammy View Post
    I clicked on her link in the email (not the paying link) was that the right link?
    Thanks!
    Either link works.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Out of curiosity, what scents are everyone ordering? I've really been into the Spiced Grapefruit likely.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Out of curiosity, what scents are everyone ordering? I've really been into the Spiced Grapefruit likely.
    I know I ordered a Multi-Pack of 3 Scentsy Bars but I don't remember what I ordered, I guess I'll be surprised when it arrives! I think one of them was a c'mas scent but no idea what the other two are. I already have one of these Multi-packs and I got Plumeria, Enchanted Mist and Ocean, which is what I'm melting at the moment and it smells great.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I ordered the cinnamon clove, two of my favorite fragrances. I also ordered some of the discontinued warmers which looked like a really good deal to get started with their products.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I ordered one of the discontinued ones.
    JollyTammy