Thread: philosophy Fans?

Default philosophy Fans?

philosophy has their shower gels on sale today for 3 for $33. That's a savings of $15. I love them! I use them in the bath and in the shower both. Last night I actually used Mimosa (which is one of the scents on sale).

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/philosophy/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

And increased cash back. What a deal?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    philosophy has their shower gels on sale today for 3 for $33. That's a savings of $15. I love them! I use them in the bath and in the shower both. Last night I actually used Mimosa (which is one of the scents on sale).
    Looks like Mimosa is out of stock.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Looks like Mimosa is out of stock.
    That figures. LOL! I thin I have just about all of them (or have had at some point). I haven't had the Classic Fudge Cake but I have had a lot of the other chocolate ones. I tend to use the chocolate ones mainly in the bath. I keep the Cinnamon Buns at my sink in my bathroom for when I just want to freshen up with something spicy. It looks like every one of them has 4 or 5 stars, which is surprising because you would think there would have to be one clunker in there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh that is an awesome sale. I am ordering the fudge cake, red velvet cake, and coconut frosting gels.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

She made me do it! I ended up ordering Blackberry Sauce, Melon Daiquiri and Margarita..I wanted Memosa but that one was already sold out, also added Snow Shower so that I could get free shipping. I love these shower gels and this was a great deal.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I've never tried philosophy, but you guys are tempting me! Are their shower gels better than the ones at Bath & Body works?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

When you consider that Sephora sells 3 6oz bottles for $30, getting 3 16oz bottles for $33 really is wonderful.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah normal price is $16 each. I usually go through one every 5 to 6 months so they last a while.

mmm611 - I was skeptical at first but I live by these for my shower gel. I've never tried B&BW but I have tried the Body Shop gels and these ones lather much better. The smells are also to die for while you are showering but you don't smell like the scent after (so you don't walk around all day smelling like cinnamon buns or anything).

Pam let me know what you think of the blackberry sauce as I almost ordered that one. I have always though mimosa was so-so.

Tricia - no more good sales. My credit card is not happy with you right now. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

I went ahead and ordered. I got the classic fudge cake, red velvet cake, and cafe au lait. I really wanted the creme brulee, but that was out of stock. I also threw a holiday angel in for free shipping and got two free samples at checkout, which was pretty cool.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards