Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: delay in Credits Posting

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default delay in Credits Posting

Are shopping credits being delayed for some reason for everyone else? I have bought so much and I was so excited until.....

Kim

Do you mean when pending credits change to full credit? Or when things start pending?

I haven't noticed a delay in things starting to pend, and the thing that was slated to come off of pending on the 6th did right on time.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

shopping credits initially coming on

Mine seem to be going into pending well...and I've been doing a lot of shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe it is me I did a ton yesterday hoping to see some overnight and I saw none. I was so sad but I will survive. Doing more today. Doing them on two different puters too

I would give it a few days. I think overnight is too soon to expect credits to hit pending. There may be a few merchants that fast, but not many.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Maybe it is me I did a ton yesterday hoping to see some overnight and I saw none. I was so sad but I will survive. Doing more today. Doing them on two different puters too
    Not much has posted from yesterday yet. I usually wait until afternoon to pick up from the day before to give the networks all time to get things posted.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Makes perfect sense. Especially during the holiday season. I just was so excited that I finally got to shop that I was sad this am but I understand now.

To get specific....Target waited until well after it was shipped (I actually got the item first) to pend. Kingsize started pending as of this morning; I made the order yesterday. Snapfish started pending after it had shipped.

Don't worry too much.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah Kim, I like seeing my stuff in pending too- makes me feel better!

Wow- buy.com was fast! I ordered something at 10am yesterday and it was just delivered at 4pm today and I just saw credit pending!
    Sunshine Rewards