Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Over $200,110 credits given to members!

Default Over $200,110 credits given to members!

I don't know how many of you notice the numbers on the SR homepage but being the nerd that I am I always look to see how may people are Sunshinning when I log on and the nuber of credits given out to date. Well today that number topped $200,000. Let's have a party
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That is awesome. Way to go Tricia and members.....remember, its the great members that keep this place going strong. Heres looking forward to another $200,000
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Very cool!!! And remember that the number only takes into account credits. So for everyone that has ever cashed out during a special cashout, you have to add all of that extra money as well (gosh...I wonder how much that would be??). Plus the prizes!!! The really cool thing about SR is that of our costs/overhead, about 90% of it goes to members by way of rewards and prizes.

Speaking of prizes. I still have a couple to send out today from last week. And new contests to put together because October is going to be HUGE!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Very cool!!! And remember that the number only takes into account credits. So for everyone that has ever cashed out during a special cashout, you have to add all of that extra money as well (gosh...I wonder how much that would be??). Plus the prizes!!! The really cool thing about SR is that of our costs/overhead, about 90% of it goes to members by way of rewards and prizes.

Speaking of prizes. I still have a couple to send out today from last week. And new contests to put together because October is going to be HUGE!
    Good night, that would be huge! I can't wait to see what happens in Oct. I'm ready to start saving for my next Disney trip!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    . And new contests to put together because October is going to be HUGE!
    Whoo Hoo, Congrats Tricia and another Whoo Hoo for October, can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Whoa. That's, like, a house.

I was pondering the other day-how long will it be before SR funds someone's DVC purchase.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Wow! That's awesome!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Speaking of prizes. I still have a couple to send out today from last week. And new contests to put together because October is going to be HUGE

As if I don't spend enough time on this site already...

$200,000 is amazing!!!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

That is fantastic! Way to go Tricia. I guessI will not be getting much housework done in October.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations to Tricia and team. If it was not for you and your team you would not have the members you have. Way to go!!!

Now I cannot wait for October!!! But don't overdue it! You have a house to move into, your mom coming to visit and a vacation to go on! You already have a busy month ahead of you!!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards