Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Over $200,110 credits given to members!

Looking forward to next month as well. Thanks for all the hard work Tricia and Cindy and the gang!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am almost at the 1K mark! Unbelievable.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Congratulations to Tricia and team. If it was not for you and your team you would not have the members you have. Way to go!!!

Now I cannot wait for October!!! But don't overdue it! You have a house to move into, your mom coming to visit and a vacation to go on! You already have a busy month ahead of you!!!!
    I know. Why do I always do this to myself? LOL! Hopefully a little bit of the automation that we are doing is going to help out with a few of these things. And the one contest (*cruise*cough*cough*) has been in the works for awhile. There are just some legal and technical issues to figure out.

I love October so much. I think it is one of my favorite months of the year. Maybe because we always go to Disney? LOL! No, not just that. I love pumpkin patches and campfires and Christmas shopping. I just can't help but be in overdrive!!! <where's a "crazy" smilie when you need one?>
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

wow...i am so looking forward to october also. i am another one that just loves this month.

we do an annual pumpkin patch day trip. we just love going there, we also do the corn maze and bring home way too many pumpkins. wait, i am not sure there is such a thing as too many. hubby would disagree with me though.

i am also thinking about a weekend camping trip to the mountains. oh boy, i feel like a kid, i can't wait.

and i am starting a new part time job on monday, i am only doing this to help defray some of the disney costs.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay Tricia and gang!! 200k is a great number! I actually just figured out how to see the number of people sunshining when I log in each day. It took me about a year to figure it out. haha.

I can't wait for Oct 1 and what you have in store for us.
    Sunshine Rewards

WOOT! Congrats to all that SR Memembers that have earned to push SR over 200K WOOT! I hope by next year at this time it is over 500K!!!!

And October being huge! I just can not wait to see what trica has instore for us its going to be fun!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wow, that's awesome. Just curious, does anyone have a rough idea about how many members SR now has? Or better yet, how many ACTIVE members there are. It would be neat to figure out $200,100/by active members.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Almost 7000 total members. Active? I would say around 4000.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Congrats SR people! Very cool! And did you say HUGE? I love to have a HUGE month!

And I cannot wait to hear what the cruise contest will be. I would love to go with all of you Sunshine folks! Need to WIN a cruise to go! So I may have to work pretty hard at that contest!

Again, thanks for all you guys do!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

woohoo!

and a HUGE october huh? my birthday's in October and I have to work a 13 or 14 hour day on it, so maybe I can manage some fun over here to make up for it .... and winning that cruise would be the only way I could afford to go too ...

someone's gonna be a REALLY lucky duck!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!